What Version Of Rocksmith to buy for PC?

zepster1018

Question

Hey Folks. New to Rocksmith. I bought the Rocksmith 2014 for Xbox. Then I found this site while browsing for certain songs on youtube. I bought my version through amazon. But I am seeing a version that is bought from Steam and thought I saw another place. I want to learn to get the custom content going but wondered if I needed to buy the rocksmith remastered through steam or somewhere else. Any Suggestions?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

The Steam version just doesn't come with a cable or disk...

No!  You need to google your ass off, and see if a Best buy, Walmart, or Gamestop possibly has one!  If you can't find one locally, a simple google search Craigslist, Ebay, or Amazon will land you one!  You might try searching about playing without a cable, or a cable patch!  I know you can play without a cable to the game with an acoustic etc, but you won't get the sound, or feedback you're looking for.  I think there's a cable patch where guys are playing with regular guitar cables into a USB Audio interface, or something.  Not real sure GOOGLE SON!  :)

• Like 1