Added new tuning choice when editing/submitting CDLC

PhilipJFry

Guys/girls,

I noticed that there are a lot of songs marked as Custom tuning in the database that have the tuning of C drop Bb so I added that to the drop down list when you select a tuning. 

You should consider editing your CDLC records that have C drop Bb tuning to reflect this more accurate tuning choice so that users can more easily find songs in the true tuning they want.

If you need more tuning choices, please let me know.  I will add tunings to the database if they aren't just weird, one-off, special cases.

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

Hey. I'm wondering what to do for 5-string/6-string bass charts. Nobody got back to me on that. I already have a few complete and will be doing a lot more probably.

Is it possible to add a feature to the database for that, if that is too much to ask how do you think I should make it clear it is for a 5-string?

I was thinking maybe in parenthesis after the artist.  i.e.  Haken (5-String). Since the artist is the first thing one should see in the database. 

TheBestAlex's CDLC Workshop

Discography Project

Vote on new content!
Suggestions are welcome.

Hey. I'm wondering what to do for 5-string/6-string bass charts. Nobody got back to me on that. I already have a few complete and will be doing a lot more probably.

Is it possible to add a feature to the database for that, if that is too much to ask how do you think I should make it clear it is for a 5-string?

I was thinking maybe in parenthesis after the artist.  i.e.  Haken (5-String). Since the artist is the first thing one should see in the database. 

This has been discussed internally but we haven't made a final decision yet. I'd recommend using a new tuning option for that, like "E Standard (5-string)". But I wouldn't change the artist name for that. Would a new tuning option work for you?

Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues

I've done a 5 string chart and just put it in the description in large red letters that a 5 string is required.