Brooklyn_Sounds Customs and Workshop

Brooklyn_Sounds

After some pondering, I think i'll just do a Foos 3 pack this week. Aurora will be one of the songs, it was requested by @tron001. If anybody wants suggest the other 2 songs, i'm all ears.  :D I'll do the Classic rock pack next week as soon as i can decide which songs i wanna do, there's so many to choose from.  :) 

• Like 1

Let's plan ahead shall we,

• Week of 3/8: Foo Fighters 3 pack
  • Week of 9/8: Classic Rock 3 pack
  • Week of 16/8: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 3 pack
  • Week of 23/8: Coheed and Cambria 3 pack
  • Week of 30/8: Queens of the Stone Age 3 pack

I may add another 3 pack here and there, but i'll be building a guitar and may be limited on time, so we'll see.  :D 

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to listen to Meliora! and damn, it's amazing. He Is and Spirit are great tracks! 

Mummy Dust is pretty damn good too. Not to mention Deus in Absentia.  :D 

Of course! The whole album is great, can't wait to buy it :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

I had the opportunity to listen to Meliora! and damn, it's amazing. He Is and Spirit are great tracks! 

I pre ordered the vinyl as soon as i could back in June i think. It also comes with a shirt and photos. Hopefully they ship it a little early. :D 

I pre ordered the vinyl as soon as i could back in June i think. It also comes with a shirt and photos. Hopefully they ship it a little early. :D 

I would really like to have a Ghost vinyl! More because i'm a vinyl collector hahaha :D

But the prices here and worst, the taxes are way too high, it's hard to buy something outside Argentina 

9A7alLl.jpg

It will be a busy week... 3 packs this week

• Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds: AKA Broken Arrow, AKA What A Life and If I Had A Gun
  • Foo Fighters: Low, Have It All and Burn Away
  • Ghost: Devil Church, Mummy Dust and Idolatrine

Majority of the tabs have been written. So all should be up Saturday, maybe sooner... :D 

• Like 1