Brooklyn_Sounds Customs and Workshop

Brooklyn_Sounds

Finally finished my DG 335 replica. I just put the last clear coat on a few days ago. The name on the headstock is my hockey nickname, first 2 letters of my first and last name a la Curtis Joseph.

Nice job! Looks pretty sweet.What pups did you put in it?
I ran low on funds, so for now I just put GFS alnico 2s. Gotta say they capture the foos sound really well.

Well I'm off to get in line for Ghost. So i won't be on today, i'll post some pics when i get home, i'm gonna try to get the boys to sign my vinyl. So i won't be home until real late, like 1 or 2 am. i'll talk o you guys soon. :D

Good luck man! Ghost is coming to Argentina next year...but for the Lollapalooza, damn  :(

9A7alLl.jpg

Turns out the camera on my phone sucks  :angry: I only got 2 ok pictures, didn't take too many, just wanted to enjoy the show. :D I got (most) of the boys to sign my vinyl. Talked to papa for a few minutes, didn't want to take to much of his time with all the people waiting for him. I barely got Alpha and the drummer before they went on the bus to sleep, missed the bass and keyboards 'cause i'm an idiot and forgot a sharpie and went to a nearby 7-11 to grab one and they went to sleep on the bus :lol: Regardless i talked with Omega for about 30 minutes. All of them are extremely nice guys. Hers's a few pics of the vinyl:

http://i.imgur.com/MUqzCfW.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ts3G4D5.jpg

• Like 1

Turns out the camera on my phone sucks  :angry: I only got 2 ok pictures, didn't take too many, just wanted to enjoy the show. :D I got (most) of the boys to sign my vinyl. Talked to papa for a few minutes, didn't want to take to much of his time with all the people waiting for him. I barely got Alpha and the drummer before they went on the bus to sleep, missed the bass and keyboards 'cause i'm an idiot and forgot a sharpie and went to a nearby 7-11 to grab one and they went to sleep on the bus :lol: Regardless i talked with Omega for about 30 minutes. All of them are extremely nice guys. Hers's a few pics of the vinyl:

http://i.imgur.com/MUqzCfW.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ts3G4D5.jpg

Oh man you are lucky! I really envy you haha, and i would love to have that vinyl, but it's a shame they are extremely expensive here. 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

@Nacholede, While talking to Omega, he actually brought up Argentina. Here in Colorado, since we legalized weed, there's been non-stop roadwork and Omega mentioned the last time he was in Argentina he saw something similar because of elections. So much energy in the room, it's not that big of a venue. Best show i've probably seen. Purson was great too, talked to a few them after the show too. didn't get home until about 3 am, but it was totally worth it.  :D

• Like 1

Here in Colorado, since we legalized weed, there's been non-stop roadwork

Is this some little known side effect of smoking weed?  :lol:

Sounds like a great show, and it's awesome that you were able to speak with the (still awake) band members for a while. Also, with regards to venue size, some of my favorite concerts have been in relatively small venues. Huge ones can be cool too, but most of the time I feel like they don't make up for the lack of intimacy.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Here in Colorado, since we legalized weed, there's been non-stop roadwork

Is this some little known side effect of smoking weed?  :lol:

Sounds like a great show, and it's awesome that you were able to speak with the (still awake) band members for a while. Also, with regards to venue size, some of my favorite concerts have been in relatively small venues. Huge ones can be cool too, but most of the time I feel like they don't make up for the lack of intimacy.

Lol  :lol:, it's from the taxes or we're all so high we're just hallucinating the roadwork.  :D Papa even reference the venue size during the show, i usually prefer the smaller venues, as you can see the stage and the band. Papa was a trooper, when i left he was still talking and signing, he definitely the last to get on the bus.

@Nacholede, While talking to Omega, he actually brought up Argentina. Here in Colorado, since we legalized weed, there's been non-stop roadwork and Omega mentioned the last time he was in Argentina he saw something similar because of elections. So much energy in the room, it's not that big of a venue. Best show i've probably seen. Purson was great too, talked to a few them after the show too. didn't get home until about 3 am, but it was totally worth it.  :D

Really? wow hahaha :D Yeah, he's right! and i remember when i went to the show (the second time they came here), and i was blown away, and the Papa has a great sense of humor :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping all our French forgers are okay. Just awful whats happening in Paris right now. Just hearing Eagles of Death Metal are okay and the police are raiding the concert hall to rescue hostages who are being executed 1 by 1. They're are real pieces of shit in the world who wanna make everyone miserable like them. Shit, don't even have words.  :( :angry: 

Hoping all our French forgers are okay. Just awful whats happening in Paris right now. Just hearing Eagles of Death Metal are okay and the police are raiding the concert hall to rescue hostages who are being executed 1 by 1. They're are real pieces of shit in the world who wanna make everyone miserable like them. Shit, don't even have words.  :( :angry: 

Oh man that's awful! hope everyone is okay, and safe :(

9A7alLl.jpg

They're saying 100 people were executed in the concert hall and 40 more in other attacks in Paris. The gunmen were killed by police during a raid on the concert hall. apparently they were also throwing explosives at hostages in the concert hall. This really fucking sucks man.  :(  :angry:

They're saying 100 people were executed in the concert hall and 40 more in other attacks in Paris. The gunmen were killed by police during a raid on the concert hall. apparently they were also throwing explosives at hostages in the concert hall. This really fucking sucks man.  :(  :angry:

Damn, that really sucks :( 

My condolences to the families of the victims 

9A7alLl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's been awhile since i've done a custom, been busy and to be honest i kinda got hooked playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive :lol: I've got some Slash stuff thats almost done and a few new Coheed tracks and also will be updating some old customs as well. Hope to talk to you guys soon. Happy holidays forgers  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, from your pesky neighbour to the north!

It must feel great to be "--" years old.  I hear that's a real special milestone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks. It's the most special milestone i know of. :D  I'm sure you already have, but Weezer also knew of this milestone and decided to give me a nice present by announcing a new album. First 400 get a tri colored vinyl, already gone i think, the next 4000 get a white vinyl. :D

Happy birthday Brooklyn! May the Papa be with you

Thanks. Papa is always with me, until he sees a girl he likes then i don't see him for a few weeks. :P

• Like 2

Thanks. It's the most special milestone i know of. :D  I'm sure you already have, but Weezer also knew of this milestone and decided to give me a nice present by announcing a new album. First 400 get a tri colored vinyl, already gone i think, the next 4000 get a white vinyl. :D

Yeah, I missed out on the tri-coloured vinyl, but I pre-ordered the bundle that comes with the hat and shirt.  They're playing in Toronto on July 6th too so hopefully I can score some tickets next week when they go on sale.

Yeah, I missed out on the tri-coloured vinyl, but I pre-ordered the bundle that comes with the hat and shirt.  They're playing in Toronto on July 6th too so hopefully I can score some tickets next week when they go on sale.

I'm gonna go July 24th. I'm surprised you didn't go for the experience bundle. For only $25,000 you can go bird watching with Rivers, sing a song and be named King for the day! Rivers is small so his ticket won't be that expensive. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...