Brooklyn_Sounds Customs and Workshop

Brooklyn_Sounds

• 1 month later...

I'm finishing up Weight of Love, unfortunately my Rocksmith cable is broke and i'll be unable to test it, so i'll need you guys to tell me how it is once it's done. I've ordered a new cable and it should be here this week. I'll be going back and forth between making and updating cdlc. If you guys have any corrections, please leave a message on the songs page.

Cheers,

B :D

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna finish up High Voltage by AC/DC, then i'm gonna update ALL my customs starting with Foo Fighters Something From Nothing, Feast and Famine and Congregation. Most of the updating will be updating DD and RR unless there are comments on the songs page. So, if anyone has any constructive feedback, I'm all ears. You won't hurt my feelings, I promise  :P Whether it's the tab or tones or whatever, if you feel something is wrong, please let me know. Constructive feedback helps me, which in turn helps you. I want all my customs the best quality they can be and as close to official DLC as they can be. I appreciate all your support, and if my customs make your day or night a little better, even for only 5 minutes, then that warms my heart a little and makes my day better, even if only for 5 minutes.  :) Ok, my spiel is done. Thank you all again for your appreciation, it doesn't go unnoticed by me.  :D

Cheers,

Brooklyn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, small update. My old PC seems to finally ready to retire. Making customs on that got to be more of a chore the last month or so, it's 5 years old and had a good run. So i recently bought my buddy's 2009 Macbook Pro for a very good price and boot camped it and installed Windows 7 on it. Right now i'm transfering all my EoF files and GPA files and fresh installs of all the necessary programs to make CDLC. Hell, i might even start playing on PC  :P It should be done by weekend's end and i can start making customs again, maybe a little faster now that my computer won't freeze for 15 minutes every now and then  :lol: 

Cheers,

Brooklyn

Hi Brooklyn_Sounds any chance you can do any of the AC/DC tracks ive requested Wheels,Black Ice,Money Made,Smash&Grab & Sweet Candy?Wish i had your ability&nolige to do customs but i hav'nt!

Thanks&keep up the good work :)

Sweet Candy's on the to do list, as for the other tracks, to be honest i wasn't really a big fan of Black Ice. I might do them down the road if no one's done them. :D 

• 2 weeks later...

A Tame Impala 3 Pack?!?!?!?! You are a god among men!!! Thanks so much for all the cdlc's man I hope you know we all really appreciate it!

Your welcome. All the appreciation i get is all i need to keep doing this.  :D The 3 songs for Tame Impala will be, Apocalypse Dreams, Feels Like We Only Go Backwards and Mind Mischief. I have the Gp files ready just need to sync 2 songs and the songs will be in D standard as they should be, and then onto the daunting task that is tones. Hopefully i'll have them up in a few days.  :D  

• Like 1

The Queens 5 pack is going nicely. I might do an additional 3 pack next week, to anyone who cares, would you rather a Black Keys 3 pack or a Foo Fighters 3 pack?

That's a tough choice...

On one hand, it's been awhile since we had any new Keys stuff.  But, I've also been trying to learn a lot of Foo's stuff lately.

Any thoughts to what songs you might consider doing?

The Queens 5 pack is going nicely. I might do an additional 3 pack next week, to anyone who cares, would you rather a Black Keys 3 pack or a Foo Fighters 3 pack?

That's a tough choice...

On one hand, it's been awhile since we had any new Keys stuff.  But, I've also been trying to learn a lot of Foo's stuff lately.

Any thoughts to what songs you might consider doing?

​for Foos, probably I should have known, maybe something from one by one and something from nothing left to lose. For Keys, probably finish off Brothers and do a Turn Blue song, maybe It's up to you now.  :D 

I think I'm leaning towards the Foo's then (though it's hard not to vote for It's Up To You Now... such a great solo in that one).  

Along with I Should Have Known, it would be awesome to have a proper version of All My Life.  

Next Year or Generator would be great too, but if I had my choice I'd really love to see one of either This Is A Call, For All The Cows, If Ever (from the Pretender single), or a version of Bridge Burning that doesn't crash the game and corrupt my save profile.

I'm not sure if I've shared this once before already, but I found this site that has some fairly decent tabs:  http://www.fftabs.com/index.php

They're not all super accurate, but some of the b-sides and extras are pretty good.

• Like 1

I think I'm leaning towards the Foo's then (though it's hard not to vote for It's Up To You Now... such a great solo in that one).  

Along with I Should Have Known, it would be awesome to have a proper version of All My Life.  

Next Year or Generator would be great too, but if I had my choice I'd really love to see one of either This Is A Call, For All The Cows, If Ever (from the Pretender single), or a version of Bridge Burning that doesn't crash the game and corrupt my save profile.

I'm not sure if I've shared this once before already, but I found this site that has some fairly decent tabs:  http://www.fftabs.com/index.php

They're not all super accurate, but some of the b-sides and extras are pretty good.

All righty then. I'll do All My Life, Bridge Burning and Next Year.  :D 

• Like 3