Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 322 - Xmas Hoho 5

Rodman

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Score dump

Surprisingly pretty song, even though the lyrics are what they are. I guess it's the power of three major chords :lol: Makes it sound and feel very positive

I think the middle part got a lot harder this year compared to last year.

Yeah. Nope. Missed first screenshot, as I don't usually screenshot LAS attempts, but second attempt was a whole 1 % higher.

Same as with lead of this song, except SA was a full 1 % lower than what I scored in LAS :lol:

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Red wine and white bass. Go.

Could not be arsed to SA this. :)

24 notes? Might as well master mode that F# B C# B repeat bass line.

ugh, robbery at the very ending

I had played this before for some reason. Had 85 % score in LAS prior to this. Easily went up to 98 % from there. :lol:

I also played the U2 - Christmas (Baby please come home) on bass, but that was unbearable due to it being incorrectly tabbed. Rhythm pattern is clearly a swing, but it's tabbed with straight 4/4 rhythm :( Luckily lead of that song is not affected by the same mistake.

• Like 3

I can't open FrippSon song, Rocksmith doesn't freeze but stops responding completely and I can only close it by pressing Alt+F4...

Try this one. It's been through all cfsm repairs.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XtnNut_k8X_gjMKAMFYEaSt15vlGH0wJ

• Like 2

Aw man, Advanced class gets Vulfpeck? 

I'd rate the Masterclass track an 8, only played it a couple of times because I wasn't the biggest fan.

Score: 94.87% (Bass)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/780744341340197388/60F43C4B646E51DE8E571EA424F037772ABF4850/

• Like 1

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

It's the holidays which means extra work for me and my exhaustion makes me math bad. I'm sure I could have done better on this except for three things.

OKrQ8Ac.jpg

No days off.

It's a christmas song so I'll only ever play it once, I still hate christmas with a passion.

Wrist gnawed on and bruised badly by a stray dog at work, and no I'm not a vet, and no the dog had no business there. Nor did my wrist have any business in it's mouth.

I'm lazy.

--Wren

• Like 3