Changing BPM of a DLC already uploaded?

Stevorino

Hey friends!

I'm working on Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy by Bad Company for a cover band I am in and started practicing it via Rocksmith last week.  I noticed (And then confirmed in comments for song) that the BPM is off and eventually makes the track unplayable.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to adjust this?  Would love to practice the song over the holidays :)

Thanks to all of you who work on CDLC for us... it has been critical to achieving my dream of learning bass and playing in a band.  Thank you!

Steve

@@Stevorino This is how to edit already created customs. And if its your first time using the song making tools this might be useful too.

But tbh I'd just make my own fixed version from scratch and upload it to ignition.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype