Can someone provide me with the wwise output?

plyPhon

Question

6 answers to this question

I think you can use the toolkit to do the conversion now, no need for Wwise. Have a look at the OGG tab.

You still need to have WWise installed. The toolkit just uses the WWise engine through the command line to make the conversion.This is assuming that the feature works, since I haven't read about it or tested it. But either way, the toolkit doesn't have the capability to do a stand-alone conversion.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Ah, okay. I've used the OGG converter to convert from .wem to .ogg without wwise installed, but I hadn't tried converting from .ogg to .wem, which doesn't seem to work.

@@plyPhon : What kind of computer do you have that makes wwise so huge? Wwise's installation files are about 250 MB, which is not much these days.

• Like 1

Last time I had it installed it filled up an entire page on my computer (windows 8 start menu) with stupid icons and I have an old computer which is very prone to running very slowly when I install anything more than the absolute necessary. In short I really hate those kind og programs and usually end up formatting after I'm done using them.

I think you can use the toolkit to do the conversion now, no need for Wwise. Have a look at the OGG tab.

0_o

Really??? Wwise is so tedious. I gotta check that out. Which tab is it? (I'm not at that pc right now).

Edit: Oh nm, I see now.

• Like 1

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here