Chart-a-thon

coldrampage

Ok so I'm a bit late on this, 5 days or so lol. Only found out today (thanks pyro).

So what it is? 

Well to quote Farottone's post on the C3 forums

As you should know by now, Chart-a-thon is a custom content marathon with the goal of raising as much money as we can for a good cause. Over the 36 days leading up to New Year's Eve, authors from Audica, Beat Saber, the Clone Hero community (CSC and WCC), CustomsForge (Rocksmith), Synth RIders and of course C3 will release new content. Specifically, our C3 audience will receive a new release (singles, packs or albums) from a different author 3 times a day!

As we did for C3Thon on the past, for every song you download that you would have downloaded even if you had to pay for it, we ask you to donate at least 90 cents to the cause that we will disclose soon. And of course, any additional donation is incredibly appreciated! This is a fully fledged honor system: if you can donate we’re infinitely grateful, and if you can’t you are free to download as many songs as you want. Every single donation though will help us reach a bigger goal and help people who need our support.

The following is extremely important: money goes directly to the charity's platform without us putting a finger on it. Donations are collected by the foundation itself using a third party platform. This is crucial to us: we will choose the organization from a specific shortlist because they have their own collection system and we are not involved in any way in that part of the process. You don’t have to trust anybody else with your money: we have no part in collecting donations at all, we are only here to raise awareness and ask for your help.

The charity we have chosen this time is the American Cancer Society. Sadly, many of us from all over the world can relate, directly or indirectly, to this cause and the ACS has a spotless record in transparency and accountability. We know every dollar we donate goes toward a common goal and we look forward to many donations. We will post the link to the donations page soon!

We aim not only to raise money for a good cause, but also hopefully start new great friendships between our communities and maybe even new collaborations, all the while making old and current games new fans!

Join our Discord to follow all releases and make new friends!

Help us out, feel good about life and donate now!

8Epf4s9.jpg

Basically we chart our asses off, and post the releases in the chart-a-thon discord. It lasts until new years eve.

If you wanna join yeet pyro a message or check out their discord

Obviously donate to CF first if you can so we can keep this place running, but if you can donate to this it'd be pretty cool too.

I think that's it?, I'll probably post a reply to this with a list of the songs I did for the day or something to keep track. If you wanna join post ya songs here too or something.

Also hope this is in the right place and wont get me banned lol.

• Like 3

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Day 6 of 36 (I'm late lol)

One of these is not like the other (weeb stuff and napalm death lol)

Yuyoyuppe - Thunder girl

Haruno Sora-sensei Will Praise You Endlessly

Napalm Death - Unfit earth

Star Anis - prism spiral

Unlucky Morpheus - No grudge any more (had to yeet lead cus it was terrible)

Foreground Eclipse - Forget me not

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Day 7 of 36 (is it 36 days?)

FGE leftovers

Foreground Eclipse - Intro

(cant find on yt soz)
Foreground Eclipse - Vermillion Halo

Foreground Eclipse - Oath of Allegiance 

Foreground Eclipse - Dancing with Dancing With Happiness And Sadness

Foreground Eclipse - White Wind

Gonna do the rest of dead silence by shinigiwa satellite as individual songs tommorow. Then Idk what I'll do lol

Day 8 of 36?

Had to yeet a ton of SS songs, gonna check the tabs against the ep versions tomorrow and do some more Anthrax. Made some progress on chocomintopia but still got like 4 minutes left to tab.

Anthrax - State Of Euphoria

Shinigiwa Satellite - Chinkon Concerto

"Only 2, so much for charting your ass off"

Day 10 of 36?

Toxic Holocaust - Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdk845pPXEE

That's probably all for today I feel like garbage. Guess we'll see tho.

I was waiting for like a more official announcement on this but we're already 5 days into December.
So Imma start uploading stuff now. :)

Alice Cooper - Dangerous Tonight

Alice Cooper - Die for You

• Like 1

Check out the Triumph Discography

and my Workshop for my upcoming CDLCs.

Day 12 of 37?

I was waiting for like a more official announcement on this but we're already 5 days into December.
So Imma start uploading stuff now. :)

Alice Cooper - Dangerous Tonight

Alice Cooper - Die for You

Yea I don't think its gonna get any sort of announcement. 

Blood Stain Child - Infernal World

Anthrax - 13

• Like 2

Day 13 of 37?

Anthrax - Misery Loves Company

Anthrax - Now Its dark

Next song I do is my 500th. Wonder what I should do next?

Day 14 of 37?

So my 500th song is a meme yay. And then I thought why not do the original song too.

Hamburgaga - Im. Scatman

Scatman John - Scatman (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop)

Day 15 of 37?

Antisocial next, last one till the whole album's done.

Anthrax - Be All, End All

Anthrax - Finale

Day 16 of 37?

Anthrax - Antisocial

Vargskelethor - Ghostbusters.mp3 (cant find individual uploads, track one of this album)

Day 19 of 37?

More vargskelethor and anthrax. That's probably the last anthrax for a while most of the tabs for Persistence of time aren't too great.

Vargskelethor - If Skeletons Aquired Guns

https://vargskelethor.bandcamp.com/track/if-skeletons-aquired-guns

Anthrax - Blood

Day 23 of 37?

wew load of dj0nt above, noice.

Varskelethor -Ghostbusterz.mp3

(starts at  1:46)

UNDEAD CORPORTAION - U.N. Owen Was Her?

Day 25 of 37?

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Star Voyage 2008

(Vid is of the Gensou Sato Kara Chou Koutetsu Omo Tei Bakuon version not the toho complete box version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hok17kI5ka4

Vargskelethor - Ghosttbusters

(Starts at 13:41)

Day 26 of 37?

I need sleep.

Vargskelethor - Ghost Bast.mp3

(starts at 13:57)

Utsu-P - RENAISSANCE