what's up with ignition

fripponomic

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

ignition doesn't work right for me since months. I cannot edit my own records nor give comments to others. So no updates are possible, that's crap.

I already started a topic about that months ago, but no replies. Now this topic is gone? Or am I just stupid to find it?

Have anyone the same problem, or is it just like blocked for me? I tried editing again today with the result "no permission for that".

I have a feeling just wasting time on this site... I guess I need to take all my links off

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I'm using chrome since years, and this problem appeared any months ago.

Now I tried fire fox with the same result, sorry, you don't have permission for that.

It is definitely not the browser.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

even tried to change my name back. That also didn't help.

So I don't have permission for my own customs and cannot post comments to others ignitionwise  :thumbsdown:

same problem on pc, tablet and also phone and laptop. 

Looks like an account problem then. (Well not necessarily account, I think you get my point)

I assume you have contacted an admin, to have a look?

I have noticed issues as well. I edited a record a couple of months ago, and at some point probably a month later (or more) the record reverted back to the initial version. Also I have logged in to find the site very slow or not loading at all. I use chrome on multiple computers at home and work. I don't think it has anything to do with browsers or computers.

Looks like an account problem then. (Well not necessarily account, I think you get my point)

I did now. Didn't know that it's only me and not ignition.

I have noticed issues as well. I edited a record a couple of months ago, and at some point probably a month later (or more) the record reverted back to the initial version. Also I have logged in to find the site very slow or not loading at all. I use chrome on multiple computers at home and work. I don't think it has anything to do with browsers or computers.

that could be the result of a backup they used cause any site issues. But you can edit your records and write comments to others I guess.

I did now. Didn't know that it's only me and not ignition.

Well I assumed that you would know ofc.

Maybe a firewall thing?

Did you try on a different connection?

Else, i'm out of options I think for now.   :)

GL anyway.

• Administrator

Sounds like a cache issue. 
Try hitting ctrl + F5 while having Ignition open. 
That should force your browser to clear the cache for the page.
This is an issue that happened when we had to fix some stuff.

Let me know if that works.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Sounds like a cache issue. 

Try hitting ctrl + F5 while having Ignition open. 

That should force your browser to clear the cache for the page.

This is an issue that happened when we had to fix some stuff.

Let me know if that works.

no, that also doesn't help.

What about now? Can you check to see if it works and let me know?

Yes, now it woks again, thank you. What was wong?

• Like 1

• Administrator

What about now? Can you check to see if it works and let me know?

Yes, now it woks again, thank you. What was wong?

I just reapplied your user group. I'm going to change it again let me know if it breaks.

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)