Antithez Customs

Antithez

@@skeeter_by, thanks for the info. 

I'm updating all my blink customs and after that i will update all the arctic. 

So thanks for your feedback, i will keep that in mind when i will work on my propeller.

Give me a few weeks.

You can post here or in the custom topic.

I think if you put comment on the song topic, maybe other people will interact or give other feedback for things to correct.

Bye.

• 1 month later...

some more of the flatliners! Count Your Bruises, The Flatliners-This guy reads from a card Tail Feathers

I would love to do more of The Flatliners customs, but it's kind of hard to find good tabs or videos. 

I'm planning to do count your bruises, but only if i find good tabs. But no luck for now.

This guy reads from a card is cool, I didn't know this one.

And i don't think i will do Tail feathers. Good song but not my favourite.

The next one planned will be Sew my mouth shut i think.

• 1 month later...

Hey antithez thanks for all of your work on customs. I noticed you have done some foo fighters. Would you be interested in a nearly done Dlc for "stranger things have happened" ? I released it once but I guess I don't have the patience for people complaining about it not being on the right format when the rocksmith toolkit is so easy to use. Maybe it's best for me to hand my work over to someone else to release. Let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome and massive lot of Customs Antithez. I have played many of your customs and have to say great job on your hard work. Musicians (or should I say Wannabe Musician)  like me really appreciate you spending your time to put together the awesome tunes you have worked so hard to put together for us here on CustomsForge. Later, avdocatwork.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Great work man! Thank you! I love alot of these bands and am enjoying being able to play these songs along with them. A question, how difficult would it be to rebuild some of those blink tunes for PS3? Is this something you could help me understand and I could convert some of your files for you?

Great work man! Thank you! I love alot of these bands and am enjoying being able to play these songs along with them. A question, how difficult would it be to rebuild some of those blink tunes for PS3? Is this something you could help me understand and I could convert some of your files for you?

Thanks man. I've sent you a PM to explain how to convert customs to PS3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I dont see your Alabama Shakes customs on the list? Just tried downloading all 6 of them but get an "the action could not be started" message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried again today and now there is no problem. Guess the problem was on my end, sorry.

Thank you for the customs!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...