Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 28

Thanks man.. Was just looking at the toolkit. This will save me some time, thanks!
Though I will learn when I get a minute!  :)

edit.. Thanks to @@MaZtoR for the non-dd version..

Fluffed the damn chords a bit but back up to 78% amd 51(wtf!!!) streak. Some of the bends weren't recognised.

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zps539df749.jpg

Today the damn bends agreed with me. Yesterday i could not get a single one right and now with some magic spells they all worked. :)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Uprising77_zps8fe51f37.jpg

• Like 1

So here's my final score for Metallica - Die, Die My Darling (were you curoius about what happens when you play non-DD song in Score Attack at Easy difficulty? It's just like playing on Hard):

Begginer Lead - 97.35%, streak 183

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3332972979245931184/C65F8076A1CEFF03839AFC7E7D5848C11804223C/

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

So here's my final score for Metallica - Die, Die My Darling (were you curoius about what happens when you play non-DD song in Score Attack at Easy difficulty? It's just like playing on Hard):

Begginer Lead - 97.35%, streak 183

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3332972979245931184/C65F8076A1CEFF03839AFC7E7D5848C11804223C/

I could well be wrong, but I thought I had read somewhere that the timing tolerances were more forgiving on easy than hard and so even with DD removed I thought we were required to submit hard score attacks and not easy ones.

As I said though, I could well be wrong, and I'm happy for someone more knowledgeable to educate me. 

Rule #2 (It's allowed on Easy, providing no DD)..

Not sure about the timing tolerances though! I suppose everyone should play on easy for non-DD songs, to ensure fairness. :)

Oh.. Quick go on Master Mode (Metallica).. 

Doesn't beat my Hard score but just for fun... :D

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zps4d4aa27c.jpg

• Like 1

I think I might have managed to find out how to fix, or at least minimise, misses from bends (at least for the Muse song - worked for me).

After you tune the guitar at the start of the song, loosen the B & G strings (used in the bends) slightly. 1/16 turn or so.. If it doesn't work, loosen some more.

Rule #2 (It's allowed on Easy, providing no DD)..

Not sure about the timing tolerances though! I suppose everyone should play on easy for non-DD songs, to ensure fairness. :)

At a subjective level, I just had a quick go on easy, and it doesn't seem to change my scores any, so probably it makes zero difference.

I'll probably stay with hard, and use easy only if I can't get through a song without 3 big red X's  :)

• Like 1

Easy is allowed for songs that do not have dynamic difficulty as its the same as playing it on hard but the only difference is that you can miss more notes before getting an X. This is great for us folks who want to post an accurate accuracy% but cannot get through Score Attack on Hard. So as long as a song doesn't have DD they may be played on score attack easy if you don't mind getting a lower point score lol. 

Leaderboard Updated 

Please if you haven't selected the songs you would like to play this week please do so now as I will be posting the new competition in a few hours. 

I've noticed that @ to the song selection list added 'Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!' which is my song and I wanted to say that, please hold with that song because its missing solo and by the end of the month my friend will probably tab the solo and I will update the song. I know its a hell of a song but people should have the oportunity play it fully and properly. So please in championship, wait till the end of the month at least with that song. Thank you ! Every other song of mine in the list is finished :)

• Like 3

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

I Will hold off on selecting that song until you let us know it is ready. Thank you for the heads up. 

Thank you !

I feel flattered that you guys like my songs, I've seen several of them in the song list. But in this case my OCD tells me, Headbangeeerrrr has to be finished before proper champion ship. I love that song so much lately, that I cant give you something half done. You need the proper deal !

Also I think I wont be uploading any new screenshots of my progress. Im quite happy with the 2nd place. 

• Like 1

@@Shiroo Babymetal solo  is hardcore? For MC? Can  intermediate people it  learning?

Find a little time for final play a song.  It is near my limit, maybe can add 1-2 % but not today. My finish score Muse.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-05-10_00001_zps6f922da6.jpg

@@Shiroo Babymetal solo  is hardcore? For MC? Can  intermediate people it  learning?

Find a little time for final play a song.  It is near my limit, maybe can add 1-2 % but not today. My finish score Muse.

Its pretty hard. I cant tab it myself. But maybe it can stay in intermediate. 

take a look at 2:19

• Like 1