Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 28

Up to 78% with 120 streak on Muse (Lead)..

Not getting much time this week to practice - it needs a lot of time in RR..

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zpse0f66ea5.jpg

edit.. Just had another go and the game is no longer recognising the first bend notes of the song. Comes up as a 'miss'.

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Like 1

My perform for this week. Shauruga intermediate lead guitar. 75% accuracy 43 streak. A little bit difficult to me. Last week i didn't participate because i was performing a wrong song (Jester race of Inflames). I have to make sure what song is finally choosed (on sunday i think). Greetings.Posted Image

• Like 1

@@Hostilian it seems your score 78% not correct ( i not sure) , not all on full level difficult.

Update RS i dont see, hardly. 

Yes hard song, fast strings skipping in solo it is hell, and damn bends :)

p.s I wiil make video my playthrough Uprising  on Sunday, we will laugh with terrible my play. :)

@. It was on full difficulty but might have dropped it. I thought it came up with mastery though? Someone had one with a solid line. I didn't know there was a non-DD version???

Oh my latest metallica score wasnt updated on leaderboards though.

The bends on Muse I've nailed pretty much from the start. No problem with them at all - until today. No idea why.

@@Hostilian sorry didn't notice your edit in your post, I have updated the leaderboard again and fixed your score. Thanks for the heads up. 

On a side note please start adding the songs you would like to play to the song selection list for next weeks songs. 

• Like 1

I have updated the leaderboard again and fixed your score. Thanks for the heads up. 

On a side note please start adding the songs you would like to play to the song selection list for next weeks songs. 

Oh yeah, I already did ! :) Got 3 of my songs, hope at least one gets picked sometimes ;)

Anyway about leaderboards, im very confused, my name is red and it says 'joey diaz' and im like whaaaa? :D :D

probably some mistake :P

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

needed a few tries, now I got it.  :P

Maybe I try the lead part too, but that needs more practice.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140510/obdfej6u.jpg

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png