Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 313

DropZone90

@@DropZone90 How is it early? there is no strict time to which a week drops. However, I've mainly known the champs to drop between 6-8pm uk time. It is way gone 6pm and I'm not here for much longer to post this new week. 

I know the new week starts at that time "(start it at 6-8pm CET on SAT)" I always thought it ended at 7pm? 

I've never known this to be the case? Though, I've been away from the champs for a while. If @@Rodman @@MaZtoR or someone can confirm this, then sure, post count until 7pm. But for now, not unfortunately 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Had not played this one yet this week.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week313/lead/m01.png

Btw, I marked these two scores to the excel even though the week was up, since it had no effect on the out come of the week (other than I totally annihilated @@MaZtoR in the lead B)). Just good to see for sake of progress if the song ever comes up again.

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

@@DropZone90 How is it early? there is no strict time to which a week drops. However, I've mainly known the champs to drop between 6-8pm uk time. It is way gone 6pm and I'm not here for much longer to post this new week. 

I know the new week starts at that time "(start it at 6-8pm CET on SAT)" I always thought it ended at 7pm? 

I've never known this to be the case? Though, I've been away from the champs for a while. If @@Rodman @@MaZtoR or someone can confirm this, then sure, post count until 7pm. But for now, not unfortunately 

OK, didn't realize. On to week 314. 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

There is no strict time schedule for the new weeks. The 6-8 PM CET is just a guide line, but it's totally up to the host of the week to decide when the week starts, which entirely depends on when they have time to do so.

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

The acceptance ended early, I have 6:45pm CET and it's supposed to end at 7pm, am I wrong? If not please accept my final score of I Disappear Lead 96.74%

Do4HvLg.jpg

I will still give you props for a great score!  Nicely done!

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet