Gibby076

Question

Hi there,

I recently uploaded a new CDLC and everything went as usual.

Later I discovered that the CDLC doesn't show up in my uploaded CDLC's (Ignition, Creators, Uploaded CDLC).

Also I can't seem to find the upload via the search function of Ignition and also I can't open the record page (http://customsforge.com/index.php/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/50-iron-maiden-riffs-r44904) -> "Sorry, we couldn't find that!".

I didn't have this strange error before and tried to contact the admins zanzibarnights and firekorn and didn't get an answer. Strangely I just discovered that the conversation to both of them got deleted? :blink:

Did anybody have this issue before? How can I get rid of it?

Is anything wrong with my CDLC?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

7 answers to this question

• Administrator

Everything in the previous week got deleted after we had to do a backup to fix major site issue.

As to why we deleted that CDLC. This include riff that are available through official DLC and we don't feel comfortable with that CDLC being available.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Everything in the previous week got deleted after we had to do a backup to fix major site issue.

As to why we deleted that CDLC. This include riff that are available through official DLC and we don't feel comfortable with that CDLC being available.

Ok good to know. May I reupload it if I remove every note of the official DLCs?

@@firekorn Great, I removed "Fear of the Dark", "Run to the Hills", “Aces High”, “The Number of the Beast” and "2 Minutes to Midnight", that's all official DLCs I could find. If you want to check it, you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/02eb3wl5l29milg/Iron-Maiden_50-Iron-Maiden-Riffs_v1_1_p.psarc?dl=0

But now I've got a new problem... I can't seem to upload the CDLC via Ignition (creators, submit). It takes me to a site: "Submitted RS 2014 CDLC", then i click on "PC Enabled RS 2014 CDLC" and then it tells me "Please use Ignition". Am I missing something?

• Administrator

We have a lot of maintenance going on to restore CF properly after last weekend incident. You can read more about it in the announcement. Things should be better now than they were yesterday.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

@@mpoirier23 http://customsforge.com/topic/33889-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/
same old tread has been updated for the latest update already.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography