Bonus Arrangements

DanPro777

Question

how do i do bonus arrangement for a song that has 3 guitar parts in EOF ? in EOF,when you choose the parts you chart then you choose:

Song-->Track-->Part Real_Guitar or Part Real_Guitar_22

but what if i have 1 more bonus part,then where do i chart this if i have already charted the other 2 in those ?

can you help me please ? thanks.

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

When i have only one bonus arrangement i usually use the bass part 22 as the bonus arrangement.

If you have two bonus arrangement copy or save your eof project somewhere else so that you have two times the almost exact same project except one will have the bonus arrangement and the other will be the normal one.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

yea,but i don't need bass,im not talking about bass and also it's not possible to do there the guitar bonus part because there are only 4 strings...

and also why did you said 2 bonus arrangements,you mean that the Part Real Guitar_22 is a bonus and if i want 1 more then it's the second bonus,i always use the first as Lead and "...22" as Rhythm...

ok,then as i understood there is no way to do Guitar Bonus Arrangement in EOF except to copy the project and in the copied to do the bonus part instead,rights ? and if it's works like this then how do i countinue it with the Toolkit and do the package with all the parts ?

• Administrator

A bass part isn't limited to 4 strings in EOF the name is real bass but you can use it as a guitar too.

You can have a bonus arrangement for lead/rythm or bass if you only need one bonus arrangement simply use the bass 22 for it if you need more arrangement you need another eof project.

In the toolkit you can add as many XML as you want so you just have to select those you need for your CDLC.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

ok,thanks !!! and you are right,the bass part 22 can be used for bonus guitar and it's not limited for 4 strings,i have tried now.when you use bass part 22 and you import GP guitar part then it's changes this to 6 strings !!!

• Like 1

I'm having problems creating a Bonus Arrangement.  I have the XML file created using the Real_Bass_22_RS track.  When I try to load it into the ToolKit and select Guitar for Type, there is no option to set the Gameplay Path to Lead or Rhythm.  Those two options are greyed out. 

If I set the Gameplay Path to Bass, the bonus arrangement becomes available if I set my path to bass, not available under either guitar rolls.  However, the track is played as a bass and I have to use the simulated bass settings.  

If I set the path to None, a new window pops up "Thread Exception catched!" and all I can do is close it but can't proceed past the 'Edit Arrangement' window.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

I think I found the problem.  If I assign the bonus guitar bonus arrangement before I assign the rhythm part, it lets me assign three guitar parts.  All the guitar parts are playable in their proper locations.  However, there's a new problem, the bonus arrangement isn't registering most of my played notes.  I'll start a new thread with this problem...

I'm having problems creating a Bonus Arrangement.  I have the XML file created using the Real_Bass_22_RS track.  When I try to load it into the ToolKit and select Guitar for Type, there is no option to set the Gameplay Path to Lead or Rhythm.  Those two options are greyed out. 

If I set the Gameplay Path to Bass, the bonus arrangement becomes available if I set my path to bass, not available under either guitar rolls.  However, the track is played as a bass and I have to use the simulated bass settings.  

If I set the path to None, a new window pops up "Thread Exception catched!" and all I can do is close it but can't proceed past the 'Edit Arrangement' window.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

In EOF click Track - Rocksmith - Arrangement Type

Then select the arrangement you want it to be.

In the toolkit remove the arrangement then re-add it.  It should automatically be what you chose.

• Like 1