Need a person/people to test out a Bass section.

kingADZ12

As you may or may not know, on rocksmith, the bass has trouble with low tunings such as Drop B. There has since been a way to fix it posted here on customsforge but i don't know if i fully understood it. I have tried the fix (as much as i could understand) on one of my CDLC songs that needs Drop B tuning. My guess is that i did something wrong, but i need someone to test it out so please can some of you test out the Bass section in the song. Oh and you have to have a real bass guitar. Thanks!

*EDIT* Sorted, thanks to dave.

Check out my Slipknot Discography Project for all your Slipknot needs!

okay played it through using my 5 string and it played through great, nice tone, good volume, not familiar with slipknot so only achieved 85% but it all seemed good, recognised all the notes no problem.

• Like 1

okay played it through using my 5 string and it played through great, nice tone, good volume, not familiar with slipknot so only achieved 85% but it all seemed good, recognised all the notes no problem.

FANTASTIC!!!!!! You sir, get my full 100% gratitude! Thank's so much for doing this for me :D

Check out my Slipknot Discography Project for all your Slipknot needs!

anytime :cool: , check out the thread that tells you how to make a five string bass track work in the game, if this one was anything to go by I look forward to some more of your bass tracks :-P

• Like 1