I need help. Notes start too late in rocksmith

TheKidMSX
Go to solution Solved by firekorn,

Can somebody please help me. I spend several ours importing and synchronising a song in EOF. All looks well here, but when I try the song in rocksmith remastered, the notes come about 1 second too late and I can't figure out why. I tried adding leading silence, convert the ogg again, dragging the notes 1 second, nothing helps.

If someone is willing too help I can send the complete project. (it is the bass section of Uzebs Doobie).

Thanks in advance,

TheKidMSX.

• Administrator

If the note are in sync with the audio in EOF, you should not have any issue if you use the guitar.ogg as the audio file for the toolkit.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator
  • Solution

Are you sure the note are actually in sync in EOF then?

Try to delete every other audio file beside that guitar.ogg

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

yes, when I open the file in EOF, show the wave form and start the song, the notes are where they need to be. At a certain point I received a warning about something with a phrase that had no count or something like that. I tried to resolve this. I tried to add 1000 ms of leading silence and I guess that's where it went wrong, because when I look at rocksmith It seems like the difference is this 1000 ms. So I tried the toolkit with the original mp3, wav and ogg all with the same effect. But tonight I will try your suggestion. I hope I can fix this because I have put a lot of time in this song and it would be a shame to throw it all away because I can't get it to work properly.

Thanks so far, I will let you know if deleting the audio solves the problem.