Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 308

Milo

& Rhythm 

the first 4 plays of this i  scored 94% was going to give up due to cramp then got a +

6axaj0qa8gsbe096g.jpg

worse streak but best score

ikjcmt74wyzmqxf6g.jpg

kumf1h3082hep2v6g.jpg

I Also tried the Metalica Bass but i think Rocksmith had a scratch because it just kept going on and on and on .........  :wacko:

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

-= weekly leaderboard update =-

36785699cz.jpg

Rock On!!!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I Also tried the Metalica Bass but i think Rocksmith had a scratch because it just kept going on and on and on .........  :wacko:

That must be what happened to me as well! :lol:

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

I would not recommend to buy this harmonizer to everyone.

Long latency and terrible output sound included. I think I steped on this rakes once again when tryed to save my money and bought it on Aliexpress.  :crying_cat_face: 

This thing is crap. I will save money for Digitech The Drop... "miser pays twice"

While Digitech Drop is excellent for tuning down, let me recommend buying Digitech's DT Whammy. Costs twice as much as The Drop, but it's basically 3 pedals in once.

The drop side of Whammy DT Allows you to tune down AND up all the way to an octave. When going up/down an octave, you have an option to include the dry signal (makes hell of an octaver pedal effect).

The left side of the pedal has harmonies. For example playing single E note and putting the harmony to 5th and you get E5 power chord, or you can make something bizarre, like adding 2nd from the below octave, so playing E note gives you a very dissonant sound with playing E and F# at the same time. On a cooler note, you can do epic unison bend-style sounds with the expression pedal while in harmony side.

The middle part of the pedal is the Whammy side, which allows you to pitch shift entire chords with the expression pedal, as you would with whammy bar, but without the worrysome effect of having to deal with Floyd Rose. :)

This is all of course if you play or intend to play your guitar outside of rocksmith. If you are going to stick to rocksmith, then the drop is the better option.

If you are interested in some sound samples of the pedal, let me know and I'll whip something up :)

Thank you very much for this big detailed post =) Really appreaciated it.
Unfortunatelly I can't play guitar outside of the game. Well... That is true. Shame on me.

AND. STOP. Right now I looked for prices of The Drop and DT Whammy and you know what? I found item on sale.
Whammy costs +$35 from The Drop ONLY!

Nevermind! I did an order! I will not use  it on 100%... 80%... even 50%. This sale did a deal :D

Thank you very much once again! :D
  • Like 1

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Long latency and terrible output sound included. I think I steped on this rakes once again when tryed to save my money and bought it on Aliexpress.  :crying_cat_face: 

This thing is crap. I will save money for Digitech The Drop... "miser pays twice"

While Digitech Drop is excellent for tuning down, let me recommend buying Digitech's DT Whammy. Costs twice as much as The Drop, but it's basically 3 pedals in once.

The drop side of Whammy DT Allows you to tune down AND up all the way to an octave. When going up/down an octave, you have an option to include the dry signal (makes hell of an octaver pedal effect).

The left side of the pedal has harmonies. For example playing single E note and putting the harmony to 5th and you get E5 power chord, or you can make something bizarre, like adding 2nd from the below octave, so playing E note gives you a very dissonant sound with playing E and F# at the same time. On a cooler note, you can do epic unison bend-style sounds with the expression pedal while in harmony side.

The middle part of the pedal is the Whammy side, which allows you to pitch shift entire chords with the expression pedal, as you would with whammy bar, but without the worrysome effect of having to deal with Floyd Rose. :)

This is all of course if you play or intend to play your guitar outside of rocksmith. If you are going to stick to rocksmith, then the drop is the better option.

If you are interested in some sound samples of the pedal, let me know and I'll whip something up :)

Unfortunatelly I can't play guitar outside of the game. Well... That is true. Shame on me.

AND. STOP. Right now I looked for prices of The Drop and DT Whammy and you know what? I found item on sale.

Nevermind! I did an order! I will not use  it on 100%... 80%... even 50%. This sale did a deal :D

I love this pedal, I don't think you will regret it!  I found the whammy pedal can be used to get those slightly out of tune tunings like A448 and such.  It is a bit touchy to get the pedal just right (I usually just use my hand), but it hasn't been a waste for me.  I too got it for a good price which sealed the deal :)

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Fought my way through the 98 % barrier, not just once, but twice! Awesome!

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/lead/a08.png
http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/lead/a09.png

And had to try this again, just to keep @@Rodman on his toes :)

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/rhythm/a02.png

I love this pedal, I don't think you will regret it!  I found the whammy pedal can be used to get those slightly out of tune tunings like A448 and such.  It is a bit touchy to get the pedal just right (I usually just use my hand), but it hasn't been a waste for me.  I too got it for a good price which sealed the deal :)

This is a funny accident. Turned on my amp one day and started playing just to realise that I'm getting a bizarre tone out of the amp. After quick look down at the pedal board, I realised my whammy pedal was on at the "dive bomb" setting and the expression pedal was at a random location. Knowing full well, I'll never be able to re-produce the tone ever again, I had a bit of an improvised jamming session with the oddly appealing bassy-sound. I have a habbit of recording most of what I jam, in case I come up with something cool, and this definitely fell in the cool category for me :lol:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aqkRlGkP2ApaF2ELJWhPmafnwg63XSFK/view

• Like 1

4 times in a row http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/facepalm24x24.png

Shortest sooong - this is not the shortest soooooong - ti ti tididi - shortest sooong - ti ti tididi - this is not the shortest soooooong - ti ti tiiii ti

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/rhythm/m02.png
http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/rhythm/m03.png
http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/rhythm/m04.png
http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/rhythm/m05.png

• Like 2

Mkay, do I dare to try SA?

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/lead/m02.png

edit:

I dared.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/lead/m03.png

• Like 1

Something to wash off the taste of mehtallica. It makes me slightly bitter that I fingered one A5 incorrectly (accidentally fretted the 2nd fret of a string as well)

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week308/lead/b04.png

• Like 1