uploading covers which have a legit dlc?

xchdave

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey I want to upload a cdlc I've been making which is a cover of hearts burst into fire by Cole Rolland (he's given me permission to do so)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk-JXuVBJhM

But I was wondering is this allowed as this song has a legit dlc for it, but this version is different to that? 

Cheers

"Covers/parts of covers of Official songs are ruled on by a case by case basis. If you are unsure, send it to a moderator or admin for feedback"

Guess ya wait for/contact a mod mate

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Administrator

That one will definitely be a "no". It's literraly the same thing as the original, it would just allow people to not pay for the official content to learn that song.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

that's too bad...90% of the time I like the cover song better...I soo need to learn how to make cdlc...it just seems like so much work.ive never tried to produce a cdlc so I have no idea it could be easy to do..but if that was the case every song would be produced cdlc by now..im not afraid of the work to make them..its the learning curve on how to use the tools that would take me months to figure out....but cudo's to custom forge for the supreme website