Need help with first cdlc - tone switching

SvetovoiDim

Hello everyone.

So the story is: I have a favorite song which i want to make a cdlc from. It is known song - Young Lust ftom The Wall CD1, but i wanted to do it with my own "simplified and adjusted for dummies tab".

And by now I have only one trouble: 

Tone doesnt switch back to "clean" after Solo. I did everything as mentioned here - added only two switches (to solo and back), defined default tone as clean. It starts well and switches to solo, but doesnt switch back. 

Can anyone help me?

Everything is here (Eof project, my mighty tab, even an RSt xml): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nlvhgjlgE4vQMCCKUEncTp3q6ROdmR-L?usp=sharing

• Administrator

Did you touch the tone slots in the toolkit at all?

If so you shouldn't have, the issue is that the game can't switch back to the base tone which is why the default tone should be in both the base slot and another slots (A/B/C/D) while this is not the case in your CDLC.

It's the whole reason there's a box that prevent from changing those directly which warn about tone issue if unchecked.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

First of all thank you for replying. 

Well I tryed both doing it by myself and recreating a new one without RSt template and don't touch tone slots so it looks like:

Base - Clean

Tone A - Solo

Tone B - Clean

Tone C - Clean

Tone D - Clean

Correct? 

And now It:

1) switches to Clean (from Clean!) when it's meant to switch to Solo.

2) Doesnt switch "back" (doesnt switch atl all) at the end of the solo (same as before)

And if you meant default tone should be really everywhere

default tone should be in both the base slot and another slots (A/B/C/D)

well i tried and it works same way.

checking the box also works the same way

• Administrator

the issue you had afterward is that the toolkit have altered the xml to fit the change you made, re-using that same xml file still included the modification you made which created the issue. Saving back from EOF to get a clean xml to import into the toolkit is very important when you want to make sure you use a clean xml file without issue.

And no i didn't meant that the clean tone should be in all other slots, just that it should be at least in 1 other slots as the base one is the tone that is loaded with the song and that the game can't switch back to it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity