Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 304

Lots of weeks ago was fun and interesting to play Volbeat - The Gates of Babylon. This weeks song is interesting too.

Firstly I thought - no. no. I will NOT play this. Mostly of D Std. But now I realy like it.

hT9Izej.jpg

• Like 2

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Alright, much better than expected on the fretless, but I did spend most of the time staring at my hands. So tomorrow morning I will loop back to my precision bass to wrap up.  I'll do one more sight read style, then I'll do some practice to see what I can iron out for a final score.

F8VmVDq.jpg

Instrument was my factory error squire precision fretless.  It has a jazz neck on a P-bass body, had it checked and it's legit, left the indonesian factory that way.  It's got some decent D'addario nylon tapewounds on it.

ll5cQLP.jpg

--Wren

I just could not get this to score attack in time, getting close, but too much red. Hard song for me, I must of spent  a good 10 hours or more on this song. Made it to 402 hours in the rocksmith stats. Looking forward to 500 hours. Maybe by then I'll get songs at this level in score attack in time. Wonder what 1000 hours would be like. ZX23RaT.jpg

• Like 1

Well just to end this shindig.  Went back to the Pbass for one more sight read.

YPr06SR.jpg

Then did a score attack.

4xyppGT.jpg

I think if I would have stayed on the same instrument through all play throughs my improvement would have been better.  Though I did have a one percent increase I think just from knowing the chart when first coming back to the pbass, then another 1% on the next play as it kinda translated to this instrument?  Well no idea.  Next week, I'll just been on the Sire.

--Wren