Rocksmith Tab Explorer

PDX_Mike

Question

This is very cool, thanks!

Excellent... it'd be even more awesome if we could save it to pdf or print.

I too am surprised at the lack of this functionality, and this is really what I'd use the most so I can play RS songs when I'm not at my computer. Ah well, maybe in a future release!

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

This is really cool. Sometimes, there is a part of a song i have to pause the fucking game to really read and let myself get a feel of a series of notes... not even slowing it to 1 speed lets me do that. really annoys me. this is definitely going in my must haves.

Kedhrin Gonzalez

Creative Director - IllFonic

www.illfonic.com

@@Altair_Horace, learn about how get sources from git repository, how to install NET Frameworks and all other dependencies, use MSbuild to build this one into application(you can install SharpDevelop and use it to compile, but better just ask someone to compile it if you don't want to bother yourself with compiling(sometimes its hard to get correct build environment for me as well)

• Like 1

@@Altair_Horace, it detects RS folder using registry and steam, but first one just loads(songs.psarc from RS folder) and second one loads all dlc from your DLC folder, you  can manually load all psarc needed through "Load PSAC" next 2 buttons are shortcuts, you can open issue if you interested in it..

• Like 1

This one required NET framework v4.5 it won't run at XP etc, Vista SP1 or higher required, I can compile with v4.0 it will allow you to run it at XP..

All the ones I compiled should be .NET 4.0 as I only have Visual Studio 2010, which is what got me working on a fork of this project

@@Alex360, but idk is that my problem or wt but whenever i click "dlc track" or the "Disc Track" button the program will stop working thx

I've added error handling for this so it won't crash so violently. It will be in v0.0.4, but I'm waiting to get feedback on changes I made to fix incorrect chords before I compile/release it.

Excellent... it'd be even more awesome if we could save it to pdf or print.

I plan to get printing working at some stage. Anders (Creator of RS Tab Explorer) also has tab export planned but is looking for help because he is doesn't have much time to work on this project at the moment.

• Like 2

Nice software jamja!

I'm guessing arpeggios don't show up properly yet right?

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

it gives tab for content i haven't  purchased or dl.......

mine is there but there is way more

some is official

under the dlc tab

I think that might be from the RS1 compatibility pack... I'll try and find a way to fix that.