song tips for beginnner?

vegbjo

Hi All!

Just started the game a few days before. My favorite band is Metallica, and I wanted to learn nothing else matters, but it's starting from the hardest level, as if i am kirk hammett :-)

I started the game with the lowest level. Is something that I can do, do get the basics for the song?

I also used the riff repeater, but some of the songs its impossible to set it.

Thx for help!

Greetings from Hungary!

Benga

As a kid I want to play soccer like Johan Cruyff, didn't work either

Hi All!

Just started the game a few days before. My favorite band is Metallica, and I wanted to learn nothing else matters, but it's starting from the hardest level, as if i am kirk hammett :-)

I started the game with the lowest level. Is something that I can do, do get the basics for the song?

Thx for help!

Greetings from Hungary!

Benga

As a kid I want to play soccer like Johan Cruyff, didn't work either

Thats an answer, I can build on it.

But you are a bit false, because I did not write, that I want to be in same level as Kirk Hammett! I just want to learn, how to play that song.

Anyway, thx for your answer.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! When i started, i played some easy songs, Smoke on The Water, or a bit of Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, and some Alice in Chains

But if you want to kick off, i recommend playing Muse songs, they are fun and easy to play and learn, here are a few:

Muse - Psycho

Muse - Unnatural Selection

Muse - Undisclosed Desires

Muse - Uprising

Muse - Starlight

Muse - Knights Of Cydonia

Muse - Assassin

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hi All!

Thx for help!

Greetings from Hungary!

Benga

you should try the easy chord version by PC Plum, the normal version is much harder, too hard for beginners

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, 

im a beginner just like the starter of this thread. Was trying to buy Judas Priest -breaking the law, because the song is epic and obviously easy to learn... But i have no copy of Rocksmith vanilla, i only own 2014, do you know if there is a way to buy it for 2014? Steam doesnt want me to buy it unless i have a Vanilla Rocksmith.

Thanks in advance and for all the good tips, struggling with a lot of titles which seem to be to fast for me.

Hello guys, 

im a beginner just like the starter of this thread. Was trying to buy Judas Priest -breaking the law, because the song is epic and obviously easy to learn... But i have no copy of Rocksmith vanilla, i only own 2014, do you know if there is a way to buy it for 2014? Steam doesnt want me to buy it unless i have a Vanilla Rocksmith.

Thanks in advance and for all the good tips, struggling with a lot of titles which seem to be to fast for me.

The only way you can get it is to buy the original RS.  Steam has a policy of not letting users buy DLC for games they don't own, and haven't been able to sort this out for all of the original RS dlc.  This has been a problem since RS2014 came out.

You can buy some of the original dlc without owning RS1, but not much of it.  

Your best bet is to wait until RS1 goes on sale.  Steam will be having a Spring sale in a few months (likely mid-March).  If you add the game to your Steam Wishlist you should get a notification when it goes on sale.

• Like 1

I'll just buy it for 10 Euros on a keysite, don't want to wait for a sale :) Kinguin has it in stock for 10.98, way better than the 29.99 on steam. Is there anything i need to know like importing for RS2014 or will it work automatically?

Thank you for your fast reply, cheers!

I'll just buy it for 10 Euros on a keysite, don't want to wait for a sale :) Kinguin has it in stock for 10.98, way better than the 29.99 on steam. Is there anything i need to know like importing for RS2014 or will it work automatically?

Thank you for your fast reply, cheers!

I would be careful buying anything from gray market sites like Kinguin.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

You are probably right about that, but in this case where i already have purchased the product for its full retail price i don't see any reason to buy it again for a full retail price. Since i won't be using the software at all, i just want the DLC for another version. Ubisoft already earned 1,5 times for 1 product, so i'm not feeling bad for ubisoft.

But anyways thanks for the link, didn't know all of what was mentioned in that post. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...