Cdlc crashes game after tuning

slayerad2000

Question

I have created another cdlc this week and after testing it out it always crashes back to the desktop after tuning the guitar or bass.

I have repackaged numerous times and still get the same result.

I have made a bass only version,Guitar only version and a version with guitar and bass and all crash after tuning

I have made around 8 tracks this week and all work except the 1.

Any ideas what could be causing the problem?

13 answers to this question

I had an issue this week where somehow I'd doubled the guitar part's notes onto two difficulty levels. I deleted the notes from the lower difficulty levels (3) and left only the notes for the highest level (4) and the custom worked. Maybe have a look at this?

@@slayerad2000, its a showlights issue, you can manually fix that by removing count attribute and pack again without "update SNG" feature through packer.. just got it to work now, I'll see what's wrong with it :) 

And bass seem in D standard but you can freely select all notes and increase them by 1 fret up and mare is correct :)

@@slayerad2000, its a showlights issue, you can manually fix that by removing count attribute and pack again without "update SNG" feature through packer.. just got it to work now, I'll see what's wrong with it :)

Do you remember if the older broken customs also could have the count issue. I have a lot of earlier RS2 customs done with the count attribute but since a few customs im not using it anymore. I havent had the bug happen with the latest customs that i have done, maybe there is a connection between the count attribute and the bug?

Is the count in even supported by RS2?

And bass seem in D standard but you can freely select all notes and increase them by 1 fret up and mare is correct :)

Thank you for looking at it but to be honest i have no clue about what you told me is wrong with it

Sorry for late answer, I was busy, here is your custom(originally it was in E std, but I changed bass to Eb t atch all wasp songs, didn't check guitar so recheck it again please.http://www.mediafire.com/download/xk232puy2n3mkta/WASP_CRAZY_v1_p.psarc