Cant download CDLC (I'm a newbie)

chicker

Question

11 answers to this question

Try re-adding the dll file from here to be safe (if your on pc). If that don't fix it idk what will.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Administrator

@@chicker there's not many reason for CDLC to not show up ingame. The two most plausible cases are if you don't own Cherub Rock or if the file aren't in the DLC folder.

I would triple check that where you've put the CDLC is indeed where the game is installed by steam. The easiest way to check that is to go to your steam library, right click on the game and go into the propriety. Then to the local file tab, there's a button that'll directly open the root folder of the game and you'll just have to check the dlc folder to see if your CDLC are indeed in there.

If the files are indeed in the correct place, there's one thing left to check and it's if the file correctly end in _p.psarc (no (1) or whatever in between the _p and the .psarc part of the name). Any other ending on the file name will make RS ignore it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Again firekorn, thanks for your help.

Really appreciated.

But I've double checked everything the way you stated and everything seems in the right place.

Just to double check. Is the .dll patch to be in the rocksmith folder or the dlc folder.

Also, I notice every time I play the game steam updates and authorises for a few minutes, would this be a problem.

Would love to get this sorted.

• Administrator

the dll should be in Rocksmith root folder (where the exe is).

CDLC should be in the DLC folder.

Steam shouldn't have to update anything everytime you play the game. One thing you can do is to verify the integrity of the game files via steam to see if there is any issue with your installation.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

firekorn, how are you.

I had all but given up on ever getting cdlc content, so was just blasting away on the preloaded songs, when all of a sudden the cdlc songs started showing up in my library.

Was totally stoked about this until I opened them, after tuning the amps drop bit then that's it. No tabs coming my way. Just silence. (I can still hear my guitar but that's it)

Any ideas??

• Administrator

@@chicker That's a dll issue, make sure it has the correct name exactly and that it is in the right place (a screenshot of where you put it can always help us be more precise)

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography