Are there many songs made for Acoustic guitar w/ mic?

GHRamsEy

Question

Is there a way to search CF for songs that are able to be played on Acoustic guitar with a mic vs the tone cable? If not are there enough to keep someone busy if you know what to search for?

I have a friend who is a complete beginner that might like rocksmith to learn with, but he is 50 and trying

out something new. He might get impatient with the lessons and want to noodle with a real song.

He has a low cost internet special lefty acoustic guitar. It has good tone and low action from the few moments

I noodled on it myself. But are there even any only acoustic w/ mic songs?

I guess I'm looking for songs that don't require play over the 12th fret.

The cut away on this guitar might give access to 14th fret at most.

I'm sorry if this has been asked/discussed but forum search for "acoustic guitar" resulted in 132 pages with not a single thread containing those words.

Money Talks!? All it ever says to me is "Goodbye!".

1 answer to this question