Latest build (rev 7375af81)

I can't use quick add button if path has folder with dot in the name (TreeViewOfd doesn't like "D:/a.1/PART REAL_GUITAR_RS2.xml")

There is something not quite right with how toolkit handles default/alternate arrangements because rocksmith showing play counter from alt lead on lead path in learn a song menu. This and this for example. Both generated with 8c0983e6

I don't think that this was intended as a feature but in older versions of toolkit I could set Configuration -> Wwise Path and use wwise installation that I have on a usb drive and not actually installed on my system ( I just checked and it still works with older version of toolkit ) but latest version giving me path cannot be null error. I tried setting Wwise Path to bin folder and creating WWISEROOT variable to wwise root folder, neither is working. So what does toolkit looking for to identify wwise installation?

• Developer

1) I will adjust the toolkit Quick add file path validation so that '.' periods are acceptable characters.

2) The toolkit no long makes any changes/corrections to the EOF arrangement's default/alternate/bonus representative like it did in the past.  It is up to the user to specify arrangement representative in EOF.  Which explains the difference you are seeing between old CDLC and new CDLC. @@firekorn assisted with promoting and testing the change.  Maybe he can shed some light on what you are seeing.

3)  WWISEROOT Environmental Variable is set during Wwise installation.  The toolkit will use whatever is specified by WWISEROOT if it is present, unless you specify a custom Wwise path in toolkit>General Config.  The General Config custom Wise path supersedes the WWISEROOT Environmental Variable.  What is the full custom path to your Wwise installation?  Could be the same validation issues as in #1.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer
  • Developer

Guess that is why I had added that comment to the code.  Any suggestions for the code revision?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Guess that is why I had added that comment to the code.  Any suggestions for the code revision?

Set it to arrangement.ArrangementPropeties.Represent? Is there a chance that it might not be set correctly at this point?

• Developer

Thanks.  I was working on something else ATM so appreciate the initiative/input.  Will give that code rev a try.  I think the suggested change should be ok if the charter has set representative properly in EOF.  I'll give it a try and test for the next build.

• Developer

Plz try the latest toolkit build and let me know if Quick Add and arrangement's default/alternate/bonus representative are work correctly on CDLC project files produced by the latest version of EOF.  Thanks

Quick Add is now working, thank you.

I did not tested arrangements very well in rocksmith yet, because I've only been making some small changes to old cdlc's and not been making any new projects lately. I just noticed the problem on couple cdlc's uploaded here (one of them was from firekorn and he knows how to do stuff properly). So far in toolkit all looks to be set as specified if eof.

@@raynebc Was something like this implemented if eof? Because all arrangements are always set to undefined/normal for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy