Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 289

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

I managed to get an hour or so today, bit annoyed as it was going pretty well..... but time was not on my side ...again,

b7kkq8dfjxdle6k6g.jpg

no where near my top score but at least it'll make Anwyn have another go

night night all

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736940629 97% This song has some crazy shifts going on, was this originally played or a 4 string or was it a 5 with a high C?

Internet suggests it's 5 string with B Eb A D G tuning. Low B string is never used though. :unsure:

Wait they were tuned to drop Eb, never heard of that before. I guess I have my bass strung up right for the song then though. I just switched over to a low B instead of a high C last week. I cant play worth a crap now, 0 muscle memory. If the 10 week leader boards don't end soon Dice is going to beat me again.

• Like 1

Wait they were tuned to drop Eb, never heard of that before. I guess I have my bass strung up right for the song then though. I just switched over to a low B instead of a high C last week. I cant play worth a crap now, 0 muscle memory. If the 10 week leader boards don't end soon Dice is going to beat me again.

Don't feel bad. I don't I can play much without Rocksmith at all! It's kind of sad and pathetic but I just sight-read and can't memorize the songs

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736940629 97% This song has some crazy shifts going on, was this originally played or a 4 string or was it a 5 with a high C?

Internet suggests it's 5 string with B Eb A D G tuning. Low B string is never used though. :unsure:

The rocksmith's version is taken from ultimate-guitar and they have your E standard tuning version. Some other places had that odd Eb tuning.

Don't feel bad. I don't I can play much without Rocksmith at all! It's kind of sad and pathetic but I just sight-read and can't memorize the songs

I've never been fan of the Session Mode in Rocksmith, because of the way it works, but I understand the idea behind it. Which is simple, pick up your guitar, turn on your amp and start jamming :) I do that a lot. I choose a scale, get a rhythm or strumming pattern from my head and start seeing where it leads me. I usually record my jamming sessions, in case something sounds really good to me and I want to develop that further.

Part of this morning's coffee + jam :) As you can see, it's mostly just E5, D5, C5 and B5 in shuffled order and played with different strumming patterns.

(Link, in case the embedded player doesn't work for others either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wfQAkkAiao)

• Like 3

lead +

35729479oz.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

The 10 week leaderboards are Not gonna end.

It is always the Last 10 weeks!

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Unless of course; someone selects that one song that you truly hate the most in the world to the weekly championship, in which case the week lasts from here to eternity.

• Like 1

well then what's the medals for then? I thought they were for rodmans rankings and I thought that was based in 10-week increments?

• Like 1

well then what's the medals for then? I thought they were for rodmans rankings and I thought that was based in 10-week increments?

Sure - the leader awards are for the leaders....

and the winner, 2nd and 3rd place are for the weekly places achieved.