Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 27

Joey

@@diddie17 thank u :)

Although I practice quite a bit, which helped me a lot, many videos on youtube. and what has helped me is the play on my amplifier.if I have a long time to play in Rocksmith I hit the strings very hard and loudly that I can hear the sound. On my amp I do not do that. because you realize how relaxed you can play longer time without the one the hand hurts and you can no longer tense. Read music, I can not :). I watch in rr the song on without playing it and look mostly like the finger positions are. there are many partly acorde or power chords the meisst only be played individually. big trouble I have played with solos where to quickly find the pattern up and down

hope u can read this my englisch is sucks :)

• Like 1

Out of interest.. How many people competing here take regular guitar lessons?I'm starting to look for a guitar teacher.. Not sure what to look for.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can improve a lot with rocksmith as long as:

You need to play alone the songs by memory without the game.

You play the songs in master mode.

In master mode sometimes don´t bother playing note by note. Just make it sounds good with same variations.

And this is my word to you!

• Like 1

Let´s Rock

I not take any lessons, all free time play in rocksmith and have a lot enjoy. Love different sound my guitar with effects, a lot play song what i learned taked only fun, jam session 20% time for fun. And do not worry about what I can not play Hangar  N18 by Megadeth. There is a lot fun songs which i can learned. And over time i see, what i can more and more their to learn.  Way learning very long, and i thinking what  key for nailed hard song  - it is only a lot time with guitar in hands.

When i started  play in Rocksmith 1, i barely got into notes on simplest song like Black Keys Next Girl and The Dead Weather "I cant hear you" :oops: 

hahaha sorry my English

• Like 2

@@Hostilian @ Thanks guys for the encouragement but I'm just taking a break before I turn this guitar into firewood :)@@diddie17 I'm not hugely competitive either as you can see from my previous weeks scores and like you, I see the improvements that others are making which makes me feel like I'm standing still or going backwards! I'm just not enjoying playing anymore.The issues I have with this kind of song is that I simply cannot keep up!  For example on this song I can play the first section in RR perfectly at 70% usually 80% too but any faster and I just get into a mess.  I have the same problem with any song with a solo like this!I'm currently at 54% for this song, no need for a screenshot :)

• Like 1

@@Collision I play somewhere 600-650 hours in Rocksmith. When i start im too thinking : OMG how i can play, very fast, much notes on different frets and crazy shift hand. But i find joy in play very easy a song, then step by step level up song, returned to easy song for rest, and again to more complicated song for hard learning. I play (learn) song Bon Jovi  week ago on 4-6 hours every day for win :) it  was not seat oneself and won on 1 hour. 

Play with slow speed 80% one section in RR,  then when no mistake add 1%, after summary >30 repeat change section RR,  it all repeat every day. It will not in 1 hour, it can take 3-4 day (need rest for hand and fingers).

You will see your progress on next day or two, may be 3 and surprised. concentrate on one song.

• Like 2

So i gave Beat it another chance today.  And to my surprise it worked a lot better than last time.  So i upped my 45% accuracy to a whopping 81%.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Beatit81_zps3d2dfb3e.png

So if you get low scores on the first try and think its impossible. Try a few more times or try again another day. It might come around for you.

• Like 1

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/MaybelenneIHofteholder957_zpsd0dc112e.jpg

I have to clean my playing up ALOT on this one. I get missed notes all over the place. Thats why the score sucks but the accuracy is decent.

• Like 1

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-04-30_00001_zps3fafedfd.jpg
@@Smile What it is your version? Did  you to compare with new version, is in your vrs.  good tabs ? ( your version E standart).

I think in this tabs, in D standart, haven`t all notes .

ps. Nice, you play it on Master dif.  :) Good score.

• Like 4

Hi all! For long time I wanted to take part in this activity but waited for nice song. I didn't knew Metric and I have to say that this song is really nice.

http://i62.tinypic.com/335bf5t.png

I had bad time at first chord section, still I got lucky here and there so it was a little better then I expected.

I scored more points on next playthrough, though with slightly worst accuracy (chords worked well, but I was making some silly mistakes), so I'm not posting it.

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Smile Is in your vrs. song in riff  part in middle song additional notes (high note maybe on 3 string)?  II hear them between phrases with palm mutes

I too more like D tuning (And Drop D), I need again to change strings to 10-56 :)  Thin a string is bad to detected RS, because press strings to frets a little changing tuning to up.

Intro rhythm  part song very hard for my. Almost 90% accuracy only summary.

You beat me in Lead challenge :)