Editing for help

asirpan21

The easiest way would probably be to have some server running which redirects http://uplay.com to something else.

Otherwise you'd have to exact the right psarc and then find and edit the menu file (probably with a hex editor) and then repack them.

You can extract/repack the games Psarc files using the toolkit in the packer/unpacker tab

Good luck, let us know if ya find anything interesting

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

The easiest way would probably be to have some server running which redirects http://uplay.com to something else.

Otherwise you'd have to exact the right psarc and then find and edit the menu file (probably with a hex editor) and then repack them.

You can extract/repack the games Psarc files using the toolkit in the packer/unpacker tab

Thank you for your reply

The way you said, I know

But I can't find the corresponding file.

Thank you for your reply

The way you said, I know

I'll do some looking tomorrow, I'll let ya know if I find anything.

Been wanting to give modding this game a go for a while.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Thank you for your reply

The way you said, I know

I'll do some looking tomorrow, I'll let ya know if I find anything.

Been wanting to give modding this game a go for a while.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

You are an enthusiastic good person.

• Like 1

I looked through most of the .json files and couldn't find it. I think it might be hardcoded into one of the .gfx files which are basically the menu files. So I'll have to find a decent way to edit them, I think the only way at the moment is to convert them to a swf and back.

I looked through most of the .json files and couldn't find it. I think it might be hardcoded into one of the .gfx files which are basically the menu files. So I'll have to find a decent way to edit them, I think the only way at the moment is to convert them to a swf and back.

Hard work for you

This is very difficult for me.

It seems that I can only give up modifying it.

• Like 1

Hard work for you

I'll do some more looking tomorrow, I think I know a way to modify the gfx files I just gotta test it out.

Hard work for you

I'll do some more looking tomorrow, I think I know a way to modify the gfx files I just gotta test it out.

That's great

You helped me with a glimmer of hope.

I am waiting for your good news.

• Like 1

Hard work for you

That's great

Bad news mate, the gfx files only contain the menu logic. It must be an api call to uplay or something but there were no references to it in the .json or gfx files. I guess you'll have to go the server url redirect route.

Hard work for you

That's great

Bad news mate, the gfx files only contain the menu logic. It must be an api call to uplay or something but there were no references to it in the .json or gfx files. I guess you'll have to go the server url redirect route.

understood

This is no way, I can only give up the modification.

Thank you again, my friend.

• Like 1