Rocksmith DLC not working

tisverycool

Question

I bought the cherub rock DLC and installed CDLC using it. Everything was working fine for a few weeks, until today after playing some of the CDLC all of my CDLC was missing from my game as well as cherub rock. I've tried restarting the game, reinstalling the game, reinstalling cherub rock, restarting my machine, deleting the game and all its files and reinstalling but nothing seems to be working. Cherub rock appears as installed on my steam but isnt in the game. When I uninstall cherub rock it appears in the game as locked DLC but installing it makes it disappear. Any advice?

Im on Mac for reference, and in the game files the Cherub rock _m.parsc has an exec windows symbol instead of a white page symbol as with the other (still working) non custom DLC.

6 answers to this question

It's probably to do with the update that happened a few weeks ago where it deleted the exe and it had to redownload it. Since you're on mac you probably just need to repatch the exe

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

It's probably to do with the update that happened a few weeks ago where it deleted the exe and it had to redownload it. Since you're on mac you probably just need to repatch the exe

Thanks, I gave that a go and it worked, but unfortunately only temporarily, back to missing again now. Any other ideas?

Hmm that's strange the patch should keep working until the game updates. Maybe there's an update for the patcher, although I'm a pc user so I'm mostly just guessing. Hopefully another mac user comes along and knows more about this.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I can confirm that CDLCs are not working on mac right now. When i successfully convert my psarc files into the mac format, dump them in the dlc folder and start Rocksmith up through Steam.

I'm able to select the cdlc song, but after I get passed the tuning screen, it just sits there, freezes and eventually crashes...

Not sure how to troubleshoot this..

• Administrator

@@Stowy This is for PC though not MAC.

@@minimaestro17 and @@tisverycool You are the only two use i've seen that have issue with CDLC on MAC at the moment with the current patcher while i'm fairly certain it works for at least one user. I will need a lot more information regarding your specific situation but i don't see any reason to imagine that CDLC on MAC are dead at the moment considering many of the MAC user i'm aware of have not manifested themself on the subject at all.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity