psarc file to midi?

Thanks for the replies! Tried the first option with RS to tab and Tux Guitar.

It looks like it really extracted all the MIDI, though it's not synced correctly with the audio of the same song.

Is there a way to overcome this?

I guess it works from the first beat, when I tested it with a clonehero chart the first beat was as far back as possible at the start and it worked fine exporting and importing it back in (bpm was off by 1 despite having no bpm changes on the song to affect it tho).

To fix it select the first beat and click beat, reset offset to zero and try exporting it again. Also double check the bpm as it may be slightly off like with my song. Mostly talking out of my ass here but I think it should work

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Developer

@@mimen17

1) use the toolkit>CDLC Creator GUI>Import Package to extract the EOF project files from the psarc

2) open the arrangement XML file in EOF

3) use EOF to save the arrangement as MIDI (IIRC look under EOF preferences)

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• 6 months later...

@@mimen17

1) use the toolkit>CDLC Creator GUI>Import Package to extract the EOF project files from the psarc

2) open the arrangement XML file in EOF

3) use EOF to save the arrangement as MIDI (IIRC look under EOF preferences)

This seems to work. Is there a CLI_script for performing this in batch?

I see CLI_PackageCreator.bat refers to packagecreator.exe though it is nowhere to be found.

• Developer

@@mimen17 Where you been?  meh

Download latest build of toolkit.  Missing CLI's are restored.

You can use the 'CLI_Unpacker.bat' to quickly extract xml's from dragged/dropped psarcs.  You still need to do step 2 & 3 above to convert to MIDI.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy