Help, Does anyone use this utility G2RS with Rocksmith

OllyGtar

Question

4 answers to this question

There's no builds so you'll have to build it yourself.

Shouldn't be too hard just open the project file in visual studio and click build

I'll add a build link once I've made it 'cus I'm defiantly gonna test this

Edit: Build link

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

@@coldrampage not sure if you're the guy who did it but I know the guy who know the guy tha did this and it's kinda works but it doesn't always works so it's kinda conceptish tool for me not that I'm playing off site on my couch I like to type i rs search for songs I like...

• Developer

@OllyGtar  What kind of help do you need with G2RS?  The original source code for G2RS can be found here.  The author is uklooney.  I have not seen him around CF for long time.  A while back I was very interested in his code concept and corresponded with him.  The original source code is in VB .Net.  I ported the project to C# for my work.   The updated C# port of the code works very well.  I never fully tested the VB version. 

Looks like coldrampage has kindly given you a link to the original G2RS v1 compiled VB project that should work if you install it.

G2RS is a very interesting tool that can control the Rocksmith interface directly from the guitar.  Essentially the guitar can act like a computer keyboard (that's what the video is showing).  Very cool. 

Here is some additional info about the app that comes directly from the author.  Here is a link provided by uklooney to G2RS v3 executable and source which I recommend you try first.

Let us know if you have specific questions.  We can try to help.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.