Mastery and Accuracy Bug In Newer CDLC

This appears to have only happened recently. I created the CDLC 'Dreaming (Ys I)' and noticed in my testing that the accuracy was completely different to the mastery despite not using riff repeater at all. 

I got 94% accuracy and it would register as 92% mastery? 

I have no idea, but this bug only seems to be happening recently. I will try a new version of the Custom Song Creator. My version of it was v2.8.4.0-420e01fc.

It's a strange bug and I'm not 100% sure of what is the cause of this. It is unlikely to be my version of EOF, it's the same version I've been using for years, this bug has only happened recently. 

Edit: I made a new CDLC, and same issue, except the bass is the only arrangement not affected by this bug. Everything else is. I did get 100% on the bass. 

• Developer

Get the latest versions of toolkit and EOF and try again.  Be sure to update the 'Arrangement Identification' when the toolkit asks if you want to reset the mastery bug.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Where do I ignore them, and will the notes disappear? 

In EOF, in the edit note window, or Ctrl+Shift+I. The notes will still be there, they just don't count toward the total accuracy even if you miss them.

Notes on the 23rd and 24th frets are ignored automatically, but since the Remastered update, if they are not set as ignored they will mess up the mastery rating.

Where do I ignore them, and will the notes disappear? 

In EOF, in the edit note window, or Ctrl+Shift+I. The notes will still be there, they just don't count toward the total accuracy even if you miss them.

Notes on the 23rd and 24th frets are ignored automatically, but since the Remastered update, if they are not set as ignored they will mess up the mastery rating.

Thanks, I'll keep that mind in the next time I make a CDLC. I hope there's a permanent fix for it though. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy