Capo chord support

Take a look at these files, maybe they'll help.

In EOF I charted that G chord as 3200xx and set the capo to 1.

The first set of files I kept the XML as-is and used the SNG 2 XML feature in the toolkit.

In these last two files I modified the XML so that the open notes = the capo value, the way that correctly registers in game.

Anyway I recently turn wonderwall to custom(recreated sng with no xml change) and I was able freely pick those chords without capo, so I guess @@shrubbery, know that we not count capo while we write MIDI note value.. that good guess and probably that how it works..

I'm sorry about that, I just copy and pasted the link from my FTP without testing them. They should be good to go now.

No rush. I have a change in my repository that should fix MIDI values: https://github.com/otaznik/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit@@raynebc XML is fine, nothing needs to be changed. It seems RS adjusts single notes in runtime but they depend on included MIDI values for chords.

I will try this with Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist which was not working with chord at all !

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I eventually repacked my song http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/thoughts-of-a-dying-atheist-r1168 and it's working perfectly. Thank you so much for this fix !

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy