CDLC Does not appear in PS3

Mario117

Question

Hello people im wanna be fast, i have the CDLC's on a folder named "DLC" but simply does not appear on the set list on the game. I have the BLUS31182 also its no creating a save data, always when i turn the console on the game start from the begnning, if someone can bring me  savedata it would be cool. My PS3 has CFW Rebug 4.82, thanks.

7 answers to this question

I'm using 4.83 ferroxcobra and have no problems online, you need to get the "cherub rock" dlc for CDLC to work

Thank you so much. Actually i discovered that i was putting them in the wrong folder. Now i need to deal with the save game that is missing, can you provide me a saved game please?

I have the PS3 version and I also have a problem with the save games. I spent a good amount of time on it, a few months but now it ALWAYS goes back to a fresh game, as if I've never played it before!

I have read there is a bug with the PS3 version and I have moved over to the PC version and have found no problems.

It is possible to recreate your save games if they were corrupted by repairing the database. Check youtube or such like to understand how.

Anyway that didn't help me and even when i restored my old (backed-up) game save it still didn't work....

My advice, use any other version other than the PS3 as it is unreliable and eternally frustrating losing all the hours and progress...