Rocksmith RM2014 not loading all cdlc

TheMetalNerd

Question

I have a mac and rocksmith 2014 of course and when i load the game and try to play songs it crashes, but to fix this i has to take out the cdlc folder from the dlc folder and put it back once the game is in the menu then i press the song to read all the songs. But only a hand full of songs actually get read and shows up. Any way to fix any of these problems? 

Edit :

the problem im having, i can play CDLC all fine and i didnt have to reapply a patch too. when i load RS i have to remove the cdlc folder from the files. Then wait until im in the menu then place the folder back into the games files then go to shop. A bunch loads and shows up working fine but i noticed most of the songs dont appear. I checked all ID tags and have searched this forum incase of similar issue but nothing... So what can i do? If need i can video my problem.

11 answers to this question

@@firekorn I think I reapplied the patch but not sure if I did it right...... been a while since I have done it.

I have 3 files in the patch zip file so I was a bit unsure which one to use and how to do it...... plus it is an old file.

I’ll have another go tomorrow.

Thank you

I just had to have another go, got a newer patch and it has worked, thanks again.

this is not the problem im having, i can play CDLC all fine and i didnt have to reapply a patch too. when i load RS i have to remove the cdlc folder from the files. Then wait until im in the menu then place the folder back into the games files then go to shop. A bunch loads and shows up working fine but i noticed most of the songs dont appear. I checked all ID tags and have searched this forum incase of similar issue but nothing... So what can i do? If need i can video my problem.

• Like 1

I have a mac and rocksmith 2014 of course and when i load the game and try to play songs it crashes, but to fix this i has to take out the cdlc folder from the dlc folder and put it back once the game is in the menu then i press the song to read all the songs. But only a hand full of songs actually get read and shows up. Any way to fix any of these problems? 

Edit :

the problem im having, i can play CDLC all fine and i didnt have to reapply a patch too. when i load RS i have to remove the cdlc folder from the files. Then wait until im in the menu then place the folder back into the games files then go to shop. A bunch loads and shows up working fine but i noticed most of the songs dont appear. I checked all ID tags and have searched this forum incase of similar issue but nothing... So what can i do? If need i can video my problem.