Official DLC in game

Buckeyefrank100

Question

I am playing RS2014 on a laptop through steam.  When I go the the shop to look for possible songs, why are they not all listed there?  I have RS2014 for the xbox 360 also and there are a lot more songs listed for sale there.  Also I can see a lot more on steam directly.  How do I get tall of the songs to show up in game for purchase?  FYI, the filter is set to show all.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@Buckeyefrank100 the ingame shop is broken as it wasn't designed to handle the 1k and more DLC that are available for the game. Using The Riff Repeater website or even steam directly is largely more practical and efficient and will assure you get to see everything that is available.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity