CustomsForge January Update | Newsletter (Issue 3) | Interview with Chainbrain

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

To view this months newsletter please use a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
You can also download this PDF here: https://customsforge.com/newsletter/newsletter_jan_2019.pdf

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
One thing I forgot to mention in the newsletter is that MAGFest 2019 was a huge success.

It was awesome meeting CustomsForge users and I had a blast jamming with Freddie Wong again.

Thanks all those who visited and I can't wait to meet even more in 2020.

njd0Thc.png

KPdqoXO.png

• Like 2

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

I'm really liking the monthly newsletters

Thanks for the positive feedback, we'll keep doing them as long as there is a demand for it! :)

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Thanks for doing the news letter. I enjoy reading them. The interview this month was interesting. However, the transcription needs some work. There were several places such as this.....

What would you say differentiates you form other RS streamers?

Form should be from and things of that nature are in different places in the news letter.

But please, keep up the good work. I really enjoy CF !

• Like 1

Thanks for doing the news letter. I enjoy reading them. The interview this month was interesting. However, the transcription needs some work. There were several places such as this.....

What would you say differentiates you form other RS streamers?

Form should be from and things of that nature are in different places in the news letter.

But please, keep up the good work. I really enjoy CF !

Hi, I am the guy that writes the newsletter. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can you please elaborate on that?

Sure, I'll just cut and paste them.

1. I was having a hard time trying to follow along the layout so eventually I putted it away. I would think it should read, so I put it away. Not I putted it away.  This was part of his response to your first question. Putted is the past tense of Putt. Putt as in putt a golf ball. There is no past tense for put.

2. Your question   What would you say differentiates you form other RS streamers?  Form should be from.

Hope that helps, but like I said, I really enjoy reading it.

• Like 1

Sure, I'll just cut and paste them.

1. I was having a hard time trying to follow along the layout so eventually I putted it away. I would think it should read, so I put it away. Not I putted it away.  This was part of his response to your first question. Putted is the past tense of Putt. Putt as in putt a golf ball. There is no past tense for put.

2. Your question   What would you say differentiates you form other RS streamers?  Form should be from.

Hope that helps, but like I said, I really enjoy reading it.

Thank you very much. I'm not supposed to correct gramatical mistakes (I'm not the editor) but I will try to write more correctly. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy