Songs I've made keep crashing when i Resume Song or use riff repeater

DirtyJDT

Question

So far I've authored 2 different CDLC and they both seem to keep crashing after i Pause and then go to Resume song.  One of them is pretty bare bones (no dynamic difficulty, no phases/sections).  The other I took all weekend putting in vocals, DD, RR, the works.  (First time making CDLC).  Both songs work perfectly in almost every other aspect but the Pause/Resume problem.  Riff Repeater works perfectly except when exiting back to the pause menu and trying to resume song. But if i choose resume song from the bottom of the riff repeater menu it seems to work half the time.  Been stuck trying to figure this out since late Saturday night early Sunday to no avail.. PLZ HELP

4 answers to this question

I should also point out that I've tried other peoples cdlc first before trying mine.  CDLC worked fine, mine still crashed.  Crashed as in the song wouldn't resume and would just sit there until finally exiting the song by itself

My guess would be that there's notes that appear before your first section starts. Try ensuring that you've added an "intro" section at the beginning of the measure that contains the first notes.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs