Lastest Metallica CDLC

Shawn

Question

Hi,

i've download these Metallica songs and they show up in CFSM, but not in the game.

I was wondering if anyone else who have these songs are having the same problem?

Metallica_2x4_v1_NDD_p
Metallica_Cure_v2_NDD_p
Metallica_For-Whom-The-Bell-Tolls_v1_p
Metallica_King-Nothing_v1_NDD_p
Metallica_Now-I-Wanna-Sniff-Some-Glue_v2_NDD_p
Metallica_The-Memory-Remains_v2_p

Thanks for your time and help.

5 answers to this question

If it's your first time playing a CDLC and if you use Windows, you should download and paste the file D3DX9_42.dll into the root folder of the game. If you use MacOS, you must install MAC_PATCH.

I think you should also have or buy the cherubrock_p.psarc.

I downloaded the song Metallica_Cure_v2_NDD_p.psarc and it worked without problems.

I have all of that. I've been downloading CDLC for 5 years now. I just downloaded a couple today from another artist and they worked.

Just the Mettalica ones I listed don't show up on the game.