Rocksmith Tools Launcher for Mac

@@cacafilho Link please?

its on the end of the post!! 

https://drive.google...gUNRHdx96JlyvGY

Any doubts, just say! =]

Hello @@cacafilho, first of all thank you for getting this to work on Catalina for all of us. I have a question for you.

The toolkit was working fine for me for a few days but now when I try to open it i get the following error message and it will no longer open.

"Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft

\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point

to the .NET Framework install location"

What must I do to get it to work again?

@@cacafilho Link please?

its on the end of the post!! 

https://drive.google...gUNRHdx96JlyvGY

Any doubts, just say! =]

Hello @@cacafilho, first of all thank you for getting this to work on Catalina for all of us. I have a question for you.

The toolkit was working fine for me for a few days but now when I try to open it i get the following error message and it will no longer open.

"Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft

\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point

to the .NET Framework install location"

What must I do to get it to work again?

I re-downloaded the toolkit and now it is working again. I will just keep a fresh copy of the toolkit on another drive just in case it happens again.

Thanks again for getting it to work on Catalina for all of us to enjoy.   :clap:

The Catalina file worked for me! Although now I can't seem to find any of the CDLC files that I would like to convert. Does anybody have any info on how to actually find the files to convert?

Same situation here.

Rocksmith Tool Kit works. I took the 6 GB-Version.

Thank you very much for it!!

BUT I can't select any DLC for platform conversion in the Converter!

Any idea?

Find the C-Drive in the file contents in the toolkit file. Make a CDLC file of what you want to convert then click and drag into the C-Drive. You'll be able to find everything in the file you made in the C-Drive. Now for me it was tough to figure out how to get everything back out. What I did was delete the converted files and then removed them from the trash bin back to my desk top and that worked for me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey Guys!!! I could made it work for macOS Catalina!!! 

Just uploaded on my gdrive.

used wineskin source (https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer).. gave a lot of work, so enjoy!!! 

this is for us!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-21.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-01.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-13-48.png

The link is below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OCpVFgV0AHcAYSeUpgUNRHdx96JlyvGY

I’m trying this again with the 6-gig version, but when I try to copy the app from the installer volume to my Applications folder, it stops and fails with this error: “The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items.”

That’s an interesting error. I don’t think I’ve seen that one before. If you have any ideas about how to fix it, I’d sure like to hear them.

• 4 weeks later...

The Catalina file worked for me! Although now I can't seem to find any of the CDLC files that I would like to convert. Does anybody have any info on how to actually find the files to convert?

Same situation here.

Any idea?

Find the C-Drive in the file contents in the toolkit file. Make a CDLC file of what you want to convert then click and drag into the C-Drive. You'll be able to find everything in the file you made in the C-Drive. Now for me it was tough to figure out how to get everything back out. What I did was delete the converted files and then removed them from the trash bin back to my desk top and that worked for me.

I spent the better part of 4 hours trying to figure this out after accidentally upgrading my OS and THIS POST was the key! Thank you!! I was about to give up, but this saved me!

Can someone please explain a step by step guide as to how to get the toolkit to work on Catalina?

I've been trying for months since to get it working but still keep getting the message that it can't be opened because the file damaged.

Same here... I've tried this on three different Macbook Pros and get the same error every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have the Rocksmith toolkit all downloaded and working. Except when I try to convert, the converted files don't show up when the toolkit asks to select the file that wants to be converted. Thoughts? (thanks in advance!!)

Yeh can someone please answer this for us?? (Thanks again in advance)

• Like 1

Same situation here.

Any idea?

Ok but where is the C drive on a mac lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for your hard work in getting custom content for Mac users.  I probably won't post much, but I did find a weird little work around for the Rocksmith Toolkit Converter not finding the CDLC you download from Customs Forge.  Open up the Rocksmith Toolkit.dmg file that you downloaded so that it mounts on your desk top.  Throw your downloaded CDLC songs in that folder.  When you open up the Toolkit and go to find the CDLC files, they will be located in one of the Letter drives ( like E of G).  Then when they convert, drag them to your Rocksmith folder.

Now If only I could find out how to get the Songs Manager to find the Rocksmith Steam root Folder 😕

Hey all,

Anyone managed to open Rocksmith Tools Launcher on Big Sur yet?

As a work around I was going to try this but I actually don't understand what to do with it - what exactly do I type into terminal? Sorry if that sounds a bit thick - absolutely no coding experience here. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

I have Cherub Rock for what its worth.

Cheers and thanks! 

If you are looking to just convert pc cdlc to mac (or vice versa) easily (on osx), you can give this tool a try:

https://github.com/glebb/rocksmithconvert

There's a download link there at the bottom of the github page. It's not extensively tested so all feedback (and contributions to the code) are welcome. 

Basically it's just a simple app you can drag & drop files to and it automatically converts them and places them under a folder in the same directory where the original file was. Please let me know if it works (or doesn't work) for you. 

It's using code from pyrocksmith and it wraps everything to single executable so it should be easy to use. No command line etc. needed. 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, glebb said:

If you are looking to just convert pc cdlc to mac (or vice versa) easily (on osx), you can give this tool a try:

There's a download link there at the bottom of the github page. It's not extensively tested so all feedback (and contributions to the code) are welcome. 

Basically it's just a simple app you can drag & drop files to and it automatically converts them and places them under a folder in the same directory where the original file was. Please let me know if it works (or doesn't work) for you. 

It's using code from pyrocksmith and it wraps everything to single executable so it should be easy to use. No command line etc. needed. 

Thank you stranger, it worked like a charm!

On 1/8/2021 at 5:53 AM, glebb said:

This works great on 10.14.6.  Thank you for providing the link.

I converted all kinds of files and they work as expected.

22 minutes ago, danw4046 said:

This works great on 10.14.6.  Thank you for providing the link.

I converted all kinds of files and they work as expected.

Do you dowloaded with the "readymade package" or in another way?

I followed the instructions 

• Download the package
  • Unzip by double clicking the file (if needed, e.g. Safari does this automatically)
  • Start the app -> osx security kicks in:
  • Allow the app to run by checking osx System Preferences / Security & Privacy / General -> Allow

But doesn't work 😪

12 minutes ago, Nadimo said:

I followed the instructions 

But doesn't work 😪

Hey. Can you provide some more information. What happens when you try to run it? Does it give any error message? What version of OSX are you running? Were you able to download the zip? I know google drive is sometimes too helpful and opens the zip for you and then it probably shows you just a folder called "Content" or something. You don't want to download that, but the .zip itself. So far it has worked pretty much for everyone, but I know the downloading has caused some problems earlier. Hopefully we can make it work for you too!

Ah, I didn't see your earlier post. It's probably because of the osx version, 10.12. is not receiving much support anymore in any regards 😞 I think it should run if it was build on that osx version, or at least we could then figure out more easily why it doesn't work. Unfortunately I don't have access to that version of osx myself. Does the details window show any error messages when you try the convert?

52 minutes ago, glebb said:

Ah, I didn't see your earlier post. It's probably because of the osx version, 10.12. is not receiving much support anymore in any regards 😞 I think it should run if it was build on that osx version, or at least we could then figure out more easily why it doesn't work. Unfortunately I don't have access to that version of osx myself. Does the details window show any error messages when you try the convert?

Hello Glebb, this is the message that appears when the work is finished:

"Processing IOSYS_Third-Eyer_v1_p.psarc
[4379] Error loading Python lib '/var/folders/zt/f1zbbkpd68b6t945jqrpqym40000gn/T/_MEIDkXs5G/Python': dlopen: dlopen(/var/folders/zt/f1zbbkpd68b6t945jqrpqym40000gn/T/_MEIDkXs5G/Python, 10): Symbol not found: _futimens
  Referenced from: /var/folders/zt/f1zbbkpd68b6t945jqrpqym40000gn/T/_MEIDkXs5G/Python (which was built for Mac OS X 10.13)
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
 in /var/folders/zt/f1zbbkpd68b6t945jqrpqym40000gn/T/_MEIDkXs5G/Python
All Done!"

And when I watch the folder created (the program created it!) this appears empty.

I will try upgrade my OS, my iMac is Mid-2011, I don´t know if it will be possible.

Thank you very much for your answer!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy