Rocksmith Tools Launcher for Mac

Welcome!! enjoy it!! and let`s rock!!

hey Guys!!! I could made it work for macOS Catalina!!! 

Just uploaded on my gdrive.

used wineskin source (https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer).. gave a lot of work, so enjoy!!! 
this is for us!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-21.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-01.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-13-48.png

The link is below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OCpVFgV0AHcAYSeUpgUNRHdx96JlyvGY

Thanks a milion for your work, it just worked perfectly in my Catalina OS 10.15.4.

I would like to add a tutorial from a guy I found to stop Catalina not letting opeining it. Just watch the video and copy the commands you need from video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZrEdT08hg

Regards and thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!! enjoy it!! and let`s rock!!

I can't thank you enough for this, I've been shut out for months and finally got it working tonight. Hero of the year so far!

How did you get it working? Mine keeps saying it can't be opened because it's not responding. Have tried the terminal tricks but still have had no luck??

The Catalina package doesn’t work for me. It says I don’t have enough permissions to copy something in the package over, and if I leave Sophos running it detects a potentially unwanted application at about the 350MB point of copying it into my Applications folder and terminates. Note that the official version does not have this issue.

The Catalina file worked for me! Although now I can't seem to find any of the CDLC files that I would like to convert. Does anybody have any info on how to actually find the files to convert?

Same situation here.

Rocksmith Tool Kit works. I took the 6 GB-Version.

Thank you very much for it!!

BUT I can't select any DLC for platform conversion in the Converter!

Any idea?

Catalina has been out forever now. Has no one figured out how to run this on it yet?

[EDIT] I guess I should read the whole thread.... I got the one from Google Drive to work. I only use it to convert PC CDLC to Mac, so I can only verify that part does work. Running Catalina 10.15.5

Where do we find the one from Google Drive?

Catalina has been out forever now. Has no one figured out how to run this on it yet?

[EDIT] I guess I should read the whole thread.... I got the one from Google Drive to work. I only use it to convert PC CDLC to Mac, so I can only verify that part does work. Running Catalina 10.15.5

Can you share the link

Can you share the link

It's right here guys - just one page back in this thread. Here it is again: https://drive.google...gUNRHdx96JlyvGY

So here's my results for installing Rocksmith Tools...

Catalina 10.15.3  yes I have not updated to .4

Downloaded the 6 gig file

To get the program to install, I followed the instructions from post number 2 on page 1 of this thread, I did STEP #1 - DISABLE GATEKEEPER.

Then I had to do STEP #2 - DISABLE SYSTEM INTEGRITY PROTECTION (SIP).

After STEP #2 I did the installation.

I reset the SIP and tried to run the Tools.  IT DID NOT WORK.

I had to repeat STEP #2 to run the tools.  I was able to convert a PC .psarc to MAC .psarc.  The only way to use the Tool is to disable the SIP.

After using the tool I reset the SIP back to 'enable'

Now my next two problems...

1)   The tool would not create a .txt bass tab file.  It looked like it wanted to create a bass tab, but it didn't do anything.  It would create a new directory for the file, but no file.

2)  The song I converted "Pink-Floyd_Another-Brick-In-The-Wall-Parts-I-III_v1_DD_p.psarc" into "Pink-Floyd_Another-Brick-In-The-Wall-Parts-I-III_v1_DD_m.psarc" only plays the first minute or two then ends, as if I've reached the end of the song.  The song is 10 minutes long.  Trying to select any part of the song after the first minute or two using Riff Repeater causes Rocksmith to crash.  I've tried a few things to work around this, but no luck.  I guess that's a problem for another thread.

As for why the tool has not been officially ported to Catalina. The tool relies on 32-bit applications to do the dirty work, and it isn't as simple as recompiling the files. Catalina broke a lot of tools, and it isn't a problem of "whos got the time" it's a problem of "It won't work"... Even if we did get it working, in 2 years Apple is going to move all Macs over to ARM which does not support any of our custom files in the slightest. So official update to Catalina, maybe when/ if the major software gets updated, updated for arm/ "Apple Silicon", most likely not.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy