Rocksmith Tools Launcher for Mac

Hey Guys, In quarantine and want to get this going! I was doing all good until the song manager. Just having trouble changing the Installation Directory since I cant find the hidden file within the browser that pops up within CFSM if that makes sense?

*Edit* For anyone with the same problem, I uninstalled everything then restarted my macbook and it worked! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Using Catalina?

Hey Guys, In quarantine and want to get this going! I was doing all good until the song manager. Just having trouble changing the Installation Directory since I cant find the hidden file within the browser that pops up within CFSM if that makes sense?

*Edit* For anyone with the same problem, I uninstalled everything then restarted my macbook and it worked! 

Followed all trouble shooting - At this point i no longer get an error, but nothing happens after i click the icon. 

Yeah - me too. I'm on Catalina 10.15 though which doesn't seem to be compatible yet. Has anybody had success getting the tool to launch with Catalina 10.15?

@@GuitarWizard413 hey, good evening, I may be able to help you do the thing myself using app like anydesk or teamviewer
If you are willing pm me or if you really want to do it yourself you should download script, launch it run patcher script and it may prompt you any issues it has make sure it says successful or you may manually replace files inside rocksmith.app inside .dylib something should do the trick(script just automates this step)

Has anybody had any success running the Tools Luncher on Catalina? I've tried all of the recommended routes and have had no luck. I keep getting the corrupt file error. Either that or the guitar icon turns into the Wine Port icon and does nothing (no error code). Is there any other way around this issue? 

I haven't loaded up Rocksmith in over a year but wanted to give it a crack and noticed two CDLCs added for one of my favorite bands, Everything Everything. I tried for over an hour and a half to try to use the latest toolkit and failed. It's not a huge deal to use it since for the most part all of the CDLCs I want I've already converted over the past few years. 

Would anyone be willing to convert the files from PC to Mac? It would be greatly appreciated since I don't want to waste any more time fiddling with getting the toolkit to work. 

Songs:

Suffragette Suffragette 

No Pharaoh 

much appreciated. 

@@oriolesfan10 there's really easy to get toolkit and cfsm, cgst working you just have to "waste" about 2Gb of space
If you have actual issues running it just let us know what it is and it may be fixed in future releases except it's user mistake I guess?

Using Catalina?

Mojave unfortunately. Hope you find success soon!

@@oriolesfan10 there's really easy to get toolkit and cfsm, cgst working you just have to "waste" about 2Gb of space

If you have actual issues running it just let us know what it is and it may be fixed in future releases except it's user mistake I guess?

I followed the steps, got the boot camp error that led me to entering the code in terminal which seemed to work fine. Then when trying to open the launcher I got at least 10 pop up error messages (but the boot camp related one seemed to be fixed) - then the launcher appeared and I tried opening the toolkit and it just sat on that screen saying it was opening for an hour so I gave up. OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

• 3 weeks later...

@@cacafilho Link please?

its on the end of the post!! 

https://drive.google...gUNRHdx96JlyvGY

Any doubts, just say! =]

“Rocksmith Toolkit.app” is damaged and can’t be opened.

Downloaded twice (and killed the cache). Has anyone else got this to work?

it explains what to do in the first page of this topic!

Thanks

Here's how to install Rocksmith Tools Launcher by turning off Gatekeeper ...

Open the Terminal app from the /Applications/Utilities/ folder, and then enter the following command:

sudo spctl --master-disable

That worked. 

• Like 3

Still unable to get it working, tried all of the terminal commands and still nothing. Only progress is that when I launch it, it doesn't tell me it can't open it, it looks like it's opening and then nothing happens. Ever. Sigh.

• Like 1

hey Guys!!! I could made it work for macOS Catalina!!! 

Just uploaded on my gdrive.

used wineskin source (https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer).. gave a lot of work, so enjoy!!! 

this is for us!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-21.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-14-01.png

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-16-13-48.png

The link is below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OCpVFgV0AHcAYSeUpgUNRHdx96JlyvGY

Thanks a milion for your work, it just worked perfectly in my Catalina OS 10.15.4.

I would like to add a tutorial from a guy I found to stop Catalina not letting opeining it. Just watch the video and copy the commands you need from video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZrEdT08hg

Regards and thanks!

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy