Error occurred while creating CDLC, please help!

waki

Question

Hello. First of all I tell you using the translation site.

I am trying to make CDLC using the latest version of the tool kit, but an error is displayed and I can not do satisfactory things.

I also checked the operation of the PC. Although there is no problem in Learn A Song, the UI of the difficulty level is displayed only on the right end on the screen after selecting the song.

Moreover, the position UI does not flow after the check of the string is cleared. At this time, I think that there were no other problems.

The mouse cursor, the speaker moves, and the sound of the bass is also ringing.

I saw videos and tutorials on this site but I do not understand. Can anyone help me?

Thank you for reading so far.

14 answers to this question

It should work with Wwise v2014.1.6 but Wwise 2018 will not work, Did you manage to install it?

You do not need the beta version of the toolkit anymore so don't worry about it.

To enable rs2 export go to file, preferences, import/export and then enable this one (in eof)

Can you send me the generated song for testing?

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I think this happens when Wwise is not installed, you need to install a Wwise version from 2013 to 2016. You need to make an account to download 2015/2014 versions

Then set your Wwise path in the toolkit to the folder containing the WwiseCLI.exe.

The default path would be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise v2015.1.7 build 5584\Authoring\x64\Release\bin

But if your PC is 32 bit it would be just program files and the Wwise folder name depends on what version you installed

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

thank you for your answer. However, a new problem has occurred. Wwise v 2015.1.9 can not be set up due to an error.

The package is displayed as Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013, the hash value is incorrect.

Since the type of question has changed, I wonder if I will ask you, but would you tell me if it is okay?

Also, is there any doubt that CDLC can be enjoyed by using this software?

I wish I could successfully tell you ...

I think its installing Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 because it is required to run the program

Try installing it Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 first then try to install Wwise

If installing Wwise doesn't fix the issue then try the beta version of the toolkit and make sure rs2 export is enabled in eof and that you are building the custom with the right xml files.

I am too shameful for myself. However, I can not give up. Please lend force.

I tried installing Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 but the reaction of wwise does not change. Does it fit here?

Can you tell which column of the beta version of the tool kit that rs2 export is enabled on eof? I tried it even by myself, but I do not know.

I forgot to write. Although the default path is in the above comment, is it wrong with Wwise v2014.1.6 build 5318, Wwise 2018.1.4.6807 after doing so?

You can install them if you can install them.

However, even if you designate each with the tool kit, the problem as described at the beginning is occurring.

Well it's been a while since I updated wwise support versions, lates was wwise v2017.2.x support added, a bit newer version 2018  would work with our script but it requires some testing from our team(me) still we're hosting supported wwise version so I don't have to worry about updates, I personally use wwise 2016 since it latest version that doesn't require to fix it's wem file before generate process :P

there's a lot of cdlc tutorials over tutorials section and youtube, latest tutorial written by firekorn and it's pinned at header button "Create CDLC"

• Developer

Good news waki-waki.  You smell familiar.  A legacy version of Wwise is available here for all to enjoy. 

You should also read this about Admin privileges and AV white listing if you are a Win10 user.

We don't need no stink'n update.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Thanks to everyone for replying.

Wwise v2014.1.6, Wwise v2013.2.10 was installed. However, there was no problem improvement by PC operation check.

Check result rs2 Export is enabled.

I have referred to the procedure of the video newly, but the trouble is intact.

Although it was a blind spot here, as a result of confirming the operation of CDLC's Jerry C canon rock, the difficulty level UI on the screen was displayed as usual, but the position UI after the string check did not flow in the same way .

D3DX9_42.dll is in the folder of Rocksmith 2014.

I am using a 64-bit operating system on Windows 10.

I can no longer predict where there are problems. I wonder if there is a problem with GP5 file or EOF file ....

Thanks to helping me solve this problem.

Thanks to everyone who viewed this, those who commented, and all the people involved in making such a place. Thank you very much.

This will increase my enjoyment and enrich my life. Thank you.

@@waki I wasn't sure if you've got it sorted out or not till now, thanks for trying to contribute to cdlc library as well, I'm sure if you'll learn it properly you may present to us some decent quality cdlc in the future :)

I apologize, but I have to chime in here. @@cozy1 that version of WWise does nothing when I try to install it. It looks like it's doing somethingm, then it's just...gone. 

I've been working on this cdlc for longer than I care to admit...and to see it fail on the last part...why?! :(

Nevermind. I figured it out - sorry. Hopefully I'll be uploading this cDLC soon - though I'm not expecting it to be top-quality, haha.

• Developer

@Lazsterr  So care to enlighten us on what you figured out or is too humiliating.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.