RS1 game and RS1 songs

Shawn

Question

Hi, I just bought RS1 and the transfer tool along with some other RS1 songs.

My question goes to the people who have the RS1 and some RS1 songs that don't come with the game.

Whenever I use the integrity for my RS2014 steam game, they always reload my dlc folder with the songs I bought for RS2014. I notice that it doesn't do it for my RS1 songs. The songs show up only when I play the RS2014 pc version.

I haven't installed RS1 and the songs say, "not installed" but I am able to play them. I want to have my RS1 songs so I can name them the way I want and put them in the folders that they need to be. I keep all my songs backed up.

Thanks for your time and help.

Happy new years.

4 answers to this question

"All the rs1 songs are in a file called rs1compatibilitydisc"

What about the rs1 song packs that I also bought that didn't come on the game?

I bought a couple song packs and some singles.

Are you saying only single songs that I bought for RS2014 will load into my dlc folder?

And the songs from rs1 cd or not will only show up on the game and not in my dlc folder?

A couple of my rs1 are not E standard. I would like a copy of them so I can put in my differen tune folders.

Thanks for your time and help.

I hit the big 50 tomorrow. I'm have trouble learning a new song. I hope this isn't the begining of my midlife crisis.  lol

Happy New years.

• Administrator

@@Shawn RS1 compatibility DLC is for all DLC from RS1 and all on disc songs that you get with the import tool are from RS1 compatibility disc. None of those songs are available as single file and are only bundle together in your DLC folder.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity