CFSM Update

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

If you're using CustomsForge Song Manager (and if you're not, why not? get it!) we have changed our development setup from beta to latest build. Please select "Auto Update" in settings to get our new build, or redownload it at http://cfmanager.com 

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Thanks for the update guys.

could someone point me to a tutorial? or something similar?

i'm using it only for fixing the 100% mastery bug, but feels like a waste.

wondering:

where is the cdlc back up folder? when something go wrong, it eats up my song...i'm still searching some of them...

can i change the volume of the songs? the tones?

why Win10 doesn't see me as the administrator for this app?

yeah something like that, that would really be helpful.

• Developer

@masaru  Your welcome.

"could someone point me to a tutorial?"  CFSM has a genereal help (tutorial) button (see top tool strip) and then each of the features have additional help buttons (see feature menu strip) and tooltip popups.  You just need to try exploring CFSM on your own a little.  You can always look here and search for anything you are having trouble with.  Look here for help with repairs.

"where is the cdlc back up folder?"  >My Documents>CFSM>Backups, Quarantine, or Remastered folders.  Open the >My Documents>debug.log file in any text editor.  The log file will also tell you about why certain files where quarantined or any errors.

"can i change the volume of the songs?"  Yes.  CFSM>Song Manager>pick a song and Select the checkbox>Right Click>Edit Song Information>Song Editor>Song Info tab (change the song volume)>Save>Exit

"the tones?"  Yes.  CFSM>Song Manager>pick a song and Select the checkbox>Right Click>Edit Song Information>Song Editor>Tones tab>(select the tone to change)>ToneEditor>(change the tone info)>OK>Save>Exit

"why Win10 doesn't see me as the administrator for this app?"  Because your are not a real admin and/or your AV does not like the app.  Have a look here for how to check your admin status, and how to whitelist the app correctly in your AV.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Administrator

Uh oh...  It seems to be down again.  :(

the link doesn't seem to work 

Fixed :)

We're working on a new structure for the mac/pc builds so when the files go missing it throws an error. 

Fixed it, sorry about that :)

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 3 weeks later...

@masaru  Your welcome.

"the tones?"  Yes.  CFSM>Song Manager>pick a song and Select the checkbox>Right Click>Edit Song Information>Song Editor>Tones tab>(select the tone to change)>ToneEditor>(change the tone info)>OK>Save>Exit

Many thanks Cozy, i've just buyed a new pc, and want to fix my library, and i was sure CFSM has more to offer.

TBH i would never have dreamed so many handy features,sweet!

anyway, is it possible to switch custom song tones one with another? choosing from a list as you do for amps, or pedals?

for now i'm changing all the parameters one by one, to get a specific tone that i like, who belongs to an existing CDLC.

this way it's a damn long work...

• Developer

@@masaru 'is it possible to switch custom song tones one with another? choosing from a list as you do for amps, or pedals?

Yes it is possible, but you will need to use the toolkit to do that.  Suggest you search CF for 'Change Tone' etc, or you can google it.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.