Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 269

Gamut

Sorry for less than ideal difficulties across several classes this week, folks. Little out of practice at rolling these. Will put extra effort into the next batch.

• Like 5

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Sorry for less than ideal difficulties across several classes this week, folks. Little out of practice at rolling these. Will put extra effort into the next batch.

It's been a nice change of pace in my opinion. No frantic playing in Bass masterclass is good  :lol: It was also a really cool song!

• Like 1

Better streak, just one chord strummed to soft.

r8LVc7w.jpg

I can reproduce my lead score, but not improve it, it seems. I thought knew this song good enough for master mode, but messed up the easiest part during the keyboard solo, 'cause I couldn't remember the notes.

K4ygB2L.jpg

• Like 4

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

This is acceptable! Had one miss at the end, which I should have gotten, but I can't do much better than that in the solo department.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week269/lead/a08.png

• Like 5

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

After a 2 or 3 year hiatus, I have finally decided to get back into the swing of things.  A lot has been going on, not the least of which is our recent relocation to Blois, France.

I decided to start off with beginner bass, since that is where I was way back when.  Didn't fare as well as I thought I would on this one, but I probably won't have much time to improve it:

8hkvv71dsihh4yj4g.jpg

• Like 5

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Leaderboard update:

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week268/leaderboard.png

Congratulations are in order for the following new number ones!

@@Rodman - Advanced lead

@@Stark_Knight - Masterclass lead

And sorries are in order for @@Toni-Wan Kenobi, who no longer shares first place in advanced bass with me :)

@@Rodman / @@Gamut / @@MaZtoR could you sort out the badges for all current #1 place holders?

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Leaderboard update:

Congratulations are in order for the following new number ones!

@@Rodman - Advanced lead

@@Stark_Knight - Masterclass lead

And sorries are in order for @@Toni-Wan Kenobi, who no longer shares first place in advanced bass with me :)

@@Rodman / @@Gamut / @@MaZtoR could you sort out the badges for all current #1 place holders?

Will the league finish and refresh in the new year? Curious to when everyone starts on zero again  :)

2 notes on this week, might be able to get 100%. First note, drop pedal makes a noticeable delay on the note that throws me off just enough and I can't adjust pitch based on what I hear on my strings. 2nd note F- the slide that comes at the end, my timing is off on one of them every time even if I am 100%ing the rest of the song.  Slide, I will defeat you and feast upon your entrails.

ylWJnox.jpg

-Wrenth

• Like 3