Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 268

Rodman

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

hohoho, who's this

it's me with a score :)

34577415ul.jpg

1/3 of my highscore with 2nd try. 1st was Xout

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

that's better

34577714nm.jpg

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Slightly better streak, but not better enough to hit 96 % :(

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week268/lead/a07.png

This one pisses me off. Was doing great until the very end, where I missed 14 notes in the last phrase (played with G and D string, accidentally picked B and G string -_-) So naturally this is worse than my highest.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week268/rhythm/a07.png

All these bends in the solo are shredding my fingers.. I have to call uncle.. dammit...

Is that the reason why it's called shredding?! O_O

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Not to confuse the spreadsheet updater, but my daughter and I tried a team score attack.  My lead score is the one to count, 85.62% with a streak of 40.  Pretty happy with that being my first run this morning!

c4SRSKg.jpg

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

We will see when the new songs drop, maybe you will get some more time.  I too am done for a bit, I need to get other real life stuff done.  I hope you are enjoying our friendly dueling as much as I am!

@@diceslinger you are hard on me

I was getting close but won't be able to play for the next few hours :(

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Aren't you more of a masterclass player than an advanced? :P But I don't think you have to worry about me reaching 96 %. Would have to fluke the <beep> out of that solo. I have not been able to tackle that solo at all. Feels way too complicated. I'm not a real advanced player.

@@meelo are you still playing?? don't go over 95% please :D

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)